Unusual supernatural fantasies

Posted

Anyone into kinks or fantasies involving supernatural things? Like, demon roleplay, fantasies about monsters or aliens. I've always loved the combination of horror and sexuality.

• 2 weeks later...
KillerSlave
Posted

Hello. I’m quite interested. Would you like to try a DemonxHuman Roleplay? Dark. With Hard Petplay and MasterxSlave elements? 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

KillerSlave
Hi there. Sorry for not replying earlier, I swear I have notifications on, but I think it's quite broken.
Well, enough of the rant. lol

I'm very interested in your suggestion. So, if you still want, you can message me and we can have a talk.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Omg. So first fantasy is being a little girl who makes friends with the monster under the bed and they play too rough. My little side is goth almost. I love Halloween and getting scared and making trouble. 

I also love the fantasy of a demon summoning ending in an orgy or dubious consent sex. Girls are always trying to raise the dead or contact spirits when they're first ***agers. I would love to play out that going so very wrong. 

Posted

Yes! I always fantisize about being fucked by monsters, werewolves demons things like that

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/2/2019 at 4:39 PM, PrincessPiglet said:

Omg. So first fantasy is being a little girl who makes friends with the monster under the bed and they play too rough. My little side is goth almost. I love Halloween and getting scared and making trouble. 

I also love the fantasy of a demon summoning ending in an orgy or dubious consent sex. Girls are always trying to raise the dead or contact spirits when they're first ***agers. I would love to play out that going so very wrong. 

Very impressive. Would you like to have a talk about these fantasies?

Posted
On 9/21/2019 at 10:53 AM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Very impressive. Would you like to have a talk about these fantasies?

Certainly!

Posted
20 hours ago, PrincessPiglet said:

Certainly!

Ok. So, can I send you a message?

Posted

Like banging a female vampire or some other sort of immortal woman.

Posted

Or, I become some sort of deity and then seduce aged female celebrities I liked as a kid, and restore their youth and fertility upon penetration.

Posted
20 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Like banging a female vampire or some other sort of immortal woman.

58 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

Or, I become some sort of deity and then seduce aged female celebrities I liked as a kid, and restore their youth and fertility upon penetration.

Both seem great.

• 2 months later...
Easygoing-8656
Posted
On 10/1/2019 at 2:38 PM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Both seem great.

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 6/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Anyone into kinks or fantasies involving supernatural things? Like, demon roleplay, fantasies about monsters or aliens. I've always loved the combination of horror and sexuality.

Yes,demons,satan are hot

Posted
4 hours ago, Tomcat-2185 said:

Yes,demons,satan are hot

Demons are my favorite.

Posted

I have a fantasy of being tied up naked and *** and being used sexually by a demonic supernatural being 

• 3 months later...
Posted

Hey, I have a shrunken woman fantasy 😬

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well, not demons particularly, fantasy role play is hot.