Spit & Fist.

Je****

Posted (edited)

Haha so as the title says.... 

Spit and fist.

How manageable is it?

Play with with other half at the weekend, I found my whoremoans were running very high and so were my horn levels haha. 

So during sex etc I found myself a little eager for him to spit of me (love oral stuff) and in a delicate way, not like he's choking down oysters haha. 

So yeh, this turned me on so much more and I ended up asking him for a bit more of "palmela" shall we say, wanting him to try fisting again as its been a while since we had tried. 

Being as turned on as I was, lube was not necessary. But towards the thumb knuckle, is when we had to stop. So perhaps some may be needed to get to this stage of a full fist. 

He has big hands, strong arms but worries about hurting me. How can I reassure him it won't harm me. I mean I shall tell him, but I hope for tips to maybe try again because thinking about a bit of fist action, has me feeling a bit Margo Throbbie at the moment and he's away for days with work.

Perhaps I can practise with something else a bit, or shall I wait for him to experience it with me. Don't want to do anything wrong while alone haha xxx

Edited by Jeneral_Whore
Posted
You forgot twist! Spit,Fist n Twist 🙏
The twist is soo important 😉
Posted
6 minutes ago, BiteTheRope said:

You forgot twist! Spit,Fist n Twist 🙏
The twist is soo important 😉

I am sure he probably did that too, but me still being new to it, he didn't want to hurt me, it is something I'll definately want to try again!

Thank you xx

Posted
I have found that being on your knees in doggy allows the easiest entry. Allows you to push back to help as well. I also have big hands and usually use a lot of lube.
Posted
Not sure spitting with be enough unless you tend to get really wet… a bit of *** can be fun but may do more harm than good if he or you gets frustrated that it won’t ‘go in’.
I’d always advise lubrication of some sort.
Try with your own if your hands are smaller, you’ll know how your body feels.
There are tips and tricks like the info from @bitetherope which is always handy to bare in mind as there are techniques such as body positioning that do help as your new to it.
Well done for trying and being so open about it with each other! 🫶
Posted
I would definitely recommend using lube. Getting through those tight spots can cause micro tears in your vaginal (or anal) tissue and that potential is increased by dryness. Those micro tears can lead to infections. If that happens, it’s easily treatable (generally). But - yeah - lube.

And for sure, TWIST!
Posted
If your not a waterfall kinda girl and at that point lube up unless the healing is part of your kink. I knew a couple women who we’re about that as well.
Posted
Don't mind me, just here for the puns! 😂👍
  • Spit Fetish

If your kink involves aspects of *** and ***, spitting can be the perfect addition to that kind of dynamic. There's something about being spat on that really enhances the feelings of ...