Women into spit play

Posted (edited)

Hi all I've recently had an experience with a girl who likes when I spit on her during sex and for foreplay and has pretty much said shes up for anything like that? Whilst I'm into it being done to me I just wondered what others feel about it? Is it weird for both of us to enjoy it or is there more we can do with it to make it better ? Ive always considered myself a bit of a sub but this experience has made me think maybe I'm into being a dom haha !Any advice would be great!

Edited by Deleted Member
Adding content
Posted

First you need to think about the health issue ! Especially with the current virus epidemic!! 
 it’s not weird like anything kinksters up to here. We are not judgmental as everyone here for their own likes ! 
i have done it few times during sessions, it’s a *** kind of kink so it might not be for everyone. Also make sure its mentioned during the communication for both side. I did it one day to a sub and she wasn’t prepared and also she had some ocd issues too! She was ok after but it was a chock first! 

make sure you have an healthy food intake too 🤢

Posted

I love the idea of spitting on my girl but she is not into it at all.. She doesn't mind me spitting on her pussy and arse but that's it.. If I was in your place I would be making her gag on my fingers and cock and using the spit when she gags to rub all over her face, then spit on her face myself and rub that in.. Face fucking her and pausing to spit in her mouth then carrying on does it for me to.. Ooooft!.. Hope you have fun.. I'm jealous mate haha!

Posted

spitting is hot as fuck either which round

but, yeah.... spit is one of the things that really should be reconsidered for a bit during the outbreak.  No amount of handwashing stops transmission if you spit in someone's gob.

Essex_Kinkster
Posted

I do it a lot how ever given the recent events it is on hold

Posted

Guys, considering the level of contact that's going to be involved in addition to spitting if you're in a scene I doubt it's going to make any difference! Rocknrolla nailed it. Just go with it and get messy. If she's asking I doubt her limit is lower than yours.

• 2 months later...
Posted

Spitting is part of humilliation play and can be hot as F**K

• 4 months later...
Kinkyone4u1214
Posted

It's better to spit on cock and vag and anal but if someone is displaying symptoms of covid or any other sexual transmitted disease that can be transmitted through bodely fluids

• 1 month later...
Mindydogfuc-1808
Posted

I love to be spit on and in my mouth especially