DOES TEMPERATURE INFLUENCE SEXUAL DESIRE?

br****

Posted
Typically warmer weather makes me randy. But snuggling on a cold winter morning. Yeah. Look out.
Posted
Definitely get more degrading in heat and sadistic in the cold. Not sure if that’s a normal thing
Posted
It seems the cooler it is the more feisty everyone is. Right now it’s just hot as hell - lol
Posted
I'm less interested when it's really hot
Posted
Cold weather definitely gets me more kinkier
Posted
Yes. Hotter countries like the USA tend to have higher libido.
Posted
As someone who likes hot sweaty shiny bodies... heat definitely helps my drive.
That being said, sometimes when it's cold its a good way to warm up haha.
Heat I would say, drives me more.
Posted

Well honestly, I have never really given that much thought. That is probably because I have always just had this extremely high sex drive and I have not really found a temperature that has killed my mood lol But it makes lots of sense, bc more than we realize, there is often plenty of examples of water temperature seems to be the root of a certain mood that is triggered. Such as very humid, hot and muggy weather in the summer seems to make a lot of ppl irritable. So it makes sense

Posted
Yes nice weather makes me horny and not getting it makes me irritated
Posted
Temperature not so much. But I have found that on rainy, gloomy days I am much more in the mood than usual.
Posted
Lying in the Sun, warming my........affects my libido........

Posted
I don't know if it affects my desire, but it certainly impacts my performance. If I get too hot, I might have a hard time finishing or staying in the mood. So maybe that does come full circle and affect my desire 🤔
Posted
Well, I've lived in Miami and Seattle. The heat makes me feel gross and sticky. I want the body heat when I'm cold. I think sex is a great way to warm up 😆
Posted
the cold all but deletes my apetite once it hits about 30 or 40 degrees until i get inside and warm up
Posted
It probably does. But fresh sheets or bedding always arouses .