DOES TEMPERATURE INFLUENCE SEXUAL DESIRE?

br****

Posted
Yes the heat make it worse than ever before
Posted

Cold for me naked primal holding to keep warm.

Posted
"A b*tch in heat" answers that for me 🥵😜
deleteplease
Posted

I'm like a Jack Russel on a pastors leg in summer.

Posted
The usually cold weather perfect to cuddle, in hot weather sex in a tub, shower, pool is always good
Posted
I like the cold weather that way you know the sex is making you sweat
Rodeocowboy
Posted

Damn straight it’s fucking hot in Texas to hot to f**k 

Posted
Thunderstorms and rain make me want to be "closer".. more romantically passionate... hot weather makes me feel more primal, more ***istic... just something about a sexy man sweating out in the heat.. makes me wild..Thunderstorms and rain make me want to be "closer".. more romantically passionate... hot weather makes me feel more primal, more ***istic... just something about a sexy man sweating out in the heat.. makes me wild..Thunderstorms and rain make me want to be "closer".. more romantically passionate... hot weather makes me feel more primal, more ***istic... just something about a sexy man sweating out in the heat.. makes me wild..
Posted
I’m British so above 25c is too hot for me (unless someone wants to join for a cool shower). I prefer spring/autumn and by winter I’m more about snuggling up to share body heat and get warm
  • 9 months later...
ce****
Posted
Rainy weather and storms make me very aroused
Pi****
Posted
Hot weather makes me lose interest in physical contact altogether. I love the cold, I feel more energetic and happy in general. I crave for physical closeness simply because of other body’s heat.
lo****
Posted

I love to cuddle and I like it when it's cold because it makes cuddles a lot more comfortable. Cuddlef***ing isn't as fun when the temperature is above 70. Thunderstorms and rain are so much more erotic. It's better at night time because it's so much easier to see the lightning strikes. So my opinion is that it's so hot when it's cold.

Pa****
Posted
I enjoy the cooler days. Skin on skin, 98.2×2, who knows what may develop.
Posted
Definitely! Hot, sunny weather creates a heady cocktail of sexual stimulus for me. More vitamin D enhancing my sense of vitality, warmth which makes me feel more physically relaxed and therefore easy to arouse, heat making me feel slightly knocked-out and, therefore, more easily able to drift off into a fantasy and, finally, women wearing less and thus providing loads of visual stimulus to trigger sexual thoughts and physical arousal… Oh, and the scent of fresh sweat on a woman makes me as horny as hell! Sadly, living in the UK, I don’t get to experience much of this!!
La****
Posted
If it's too hot, I don't wanna do a damn thing except sit inside the air conditioning.
in****
Posted
I prefer winter to stay inside and loose the clothes
bl****
Posted
Definitely has an effect on me. Cold weather means more snuggling and movies. Warm weather means long drives in the country, playing outdoors and having fun in nature 😉
Posted
I love the heat, hate the cold. Sweet lovemaking and sweating, glistening sweat on her breasts, drives me insane, wanting to lick it off. Am I weird, yes.
li****
Posted
I absolutely hate being cold. If I'm chilly I'm certainly not getting naked. You gotta have 23° to ride this ride.
Donnee
Posted
On 7/17/2023 at 5:50 PM, brazuca said:

Hot or cold weather...☀️ In what way does temperature affect your sexual appetite?

Hot hot, swet,  lazy hot and just sex on mind 😋😋😋