DOES TEMPERATURE INFLUENCE SEXUAL DESIRE?

br****

Posted
I would think cold temperatures would be better to cuddle.
Posted
Thats an interesting question, I know during fall and winter, me personally, I get more sexually active. Idk if it's because of the cold or because of how warm it is inside compared to outside
Posted
Of course it does
if you’re in a relationship that is.
Posted

Sex so hot so sweaty is the f*** best
... You gotta try iy

Posted
Which remperatures is cold and hot?

Being a norwegian I prefer cold westher, everything over 17 degrees in the bedroomis to hot for me!

Outside, 23-24 is hot enough.

If any warmer, I only want to sit in a chair and drink something cold

Posted
When it's hit it's sweaty fun when it's cold everything is perky and firm
Posted
Cold so that i can warm her up ❀
Posted
Extremes in any direction generally squash my desire for sextivities. Being out in the elements, heat over cold, wet over dry, gritty or clean equally!
Posted
Yes. Absolutely hate sticky/clammy, hot weather. There's no desire for sex at all. Just ice in every drink, fans and to lie down somewhere cool.
If its freezing, it can actually be a sweeter moment for me, anyway. Cuddling to warm each other and getting into cosies. Even showering or bathing together first to warm up. Hot, sweet drinks, cosy blankets, light movies, then naturally leading to intimacy. If it's outdoors, cold and rain can make for the same scenario, in a tent or cabin or other! If its warm, nearly any possibility outdoors is on the cards!😉
Posted
I actually get more horny in the winter đŸ€Ł
Posted

Yes, I would definitely say for myself, that in the spring summer time, I'm way much more hornier for various different reasons some of which I understand some of which I don't. But in the spring summer, girls are usually wearing less clothes, and more exposed Beauty that I get to think about. And the unknown reasons might be because when it's more warmer, *** flows dinner versus when it's cold, and more *** flow, more internal life. When it's cold I do have less desire for some reason. But I'm still always horny as f*** all year round. Even into my mid-40s

Posted
Strongly but there are boundaries- too warm and nothing goes too cold and nakedness lowers.
Posted
Hot makes me horny
 cold makes me want to cuddle all day đŸ€—
Posted
Cold weather and makes me more sexually active for multiple times hot weather super hot weather it's not so much with hot weather I would still be sexually active but not as much
Sweetness247
Posted
Hot makes me horny. Cold makes me want to cuddle and stay in bed and sleep.
Posted
Rain to set the mood, heat to keep up the morale by way of sweat & body odor
Posted
High humidity makes me want to do....nothing, lol
Posted
When it's hot REALLY HOT. I think about how sweaty oral
Whe it's REALLY COLD I think of snuggling to stay warm
Posted
I hate sweating so hot weather really puts me out of it.... My first job had a walk in freezer and I had this flirtatious relationship with one of the cooks.

I used to fantasize about the door getting frozen shut and us getting freaky in there. The light sting of the cold metal against my skin was a huge thing for me.
Posted
I can't stay in a sexy mindset if I'm hot and sweaty from the start.
Posted
Well. When it rains
.. I rain MORE ☔