Fisting over fucking

Posted
For me, a long relaxed fisting session is so much better than fucking. Nothing beats the feeling of lips closing onto your wrist as your hand slides fully inside. Who else prefers to fist (or be fisted) than to fuck (or be fucked)?
Posted
I've enjoyed doing it to a partner. It's an incredible experience, but I, like many, will end it with a good fucking.
Lordlloyd69
Posted

I know it sounds weird coming from a man but I've been fisted and I loved it

Posted
8 minutes ago, Lordlloyd69 said:

I know it sounds weird coming from a man but I've been fisted and I loved it

why do people say stuff like this? why is it weird coming from a man?

there's a g-spot up there.  

Posted
I've started to have a bit of dabbling with fisting. Meaning, I've asked my partner to do this to me a few times recently as we haven't quite managed it fully yet but when we have finger play I like to feel the fast full stretch shall we say.
Not managed it in its entirety and maybe if we do succeed, il see if its enough to get me off, I usually need some sort of clit stimulation.
That being said, I wouldn't say I prefer it to actual sex. I love feeling his dick inside me. I'm very big on skin to skin feels, so I kinda take in every bit and feel it. Its amazing to me, for slower kinda intimacy which is great in itself. And the fisty stuff is good for a bit of "less" vanilla faster and furious fun shall we say haha (I know you don't go super fast but you get what I mean lol).
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Personally, I've never did it, but I absolutely would!

Giving, not receiving. ;)

Posted
It's not so much a case of a preference of one over the other, in fact they're but two elements of an overall sexual experience that may include many other elements beyond just those two things - in fact if I were limited to just doing one thing I'd get bored very quickly - unless it was a quicky of course
Posted
1 hour ago, Jeneral_Whore said:
I've started to have a bit of dabbling with fisting. Meaning, I've asked my partner to do this to me a few times recently as we haven't quite managed it fully yet but when we have finger play I like to feel the fast full stretch shall we say.
Not managed it in its entirety and maybe if we do succeed, il see if its enough to get me off, I usually need some sort of clit stimulation.
That being said, I wouldn't say I prefer it to actual sex. I love feeling his dick inside me. I'm very big on skin to skin feels, so I kinda take in every bit and feel it. Its amazing to me, for slower kinda intimacy which is great in itself. And the fisty stuff is good for a bit of "less" vanilla faster and furious fun shall we say haha (I know you don't go super fast but you get what I mean lol).

Fisting can definitely be slow and intimate, it doesn’t have to be fast. I’m vers for fisting, so I’ve had my ass fisted many times, as well as fisted others. Flexing your muscles and squeezing the fist can feel amazing for both of you, and to hold your fist inside and slowly rotate it or subtly ripple your fingers really hits the spot. It’s really worth persisting, the first time you feel it slide fully inside is incredible. I stretched with toys first, slowly making a dildo thicker by wrapping some packing material around it and covering it with a condom. I only increased the girth by a mm or two each day and that gradual stretch soon opened me up enough to take a fist. One of the main pleasures as the receiver is when the fist is fully inside, so your lips are closed on the wrist and you feel full (like a butt plug) and then the pressure as it’s removed. Of course as you build up, faster fisting or two handed piston fist fucking is incredible too. Clitoral stimulation is still possible with the other hand or mouth (much easier if he sits to one side). It’s a fetish that takes commitment, you need to stretch regularly or it soon closes back up!

Posted

I am an experienced fister and there is a place for both. There is no better feeling for a lady I have been told as the fully filled feeling.

Posted
I enjoy being fisted that feeling of fullness is amazing. But after a session I do enjoy finishing off with a good fucking. Just the icing on the cake really 😋 👌
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I have taken 4 fingers, it was great. We will get there.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Fisting may be the most intimate thing I have ev er experienced. Also, after being properly stretched, the feeling is exquisite. I am a male sub and can't get my wife to do it enough.