Long Distance Punishment Ideas

Posted
Having you wear an outfit you absolutely hate for the whole day
Posted
That’s the only secret I am giving out for free
Posted
i know it’s common but i do writing lines i lot, i love having my subs write lines for me
i’ll start off with them writing 100 lines and have them send me a picture of them when they’re done
if the lines seem rushed or there are any spelling mistakes i make them write another 100

just a simple tedious task can sometimes make them behave
Posted
How about you have to wear a sign in public that says you were acting like a brat and your master wants everyone to know.
Posted
How willing is he to humiliate you and how willing are you to be humiliated by him; and to humiliate yourself in this endeavour?
Posted
My ex-Dom’s favourite punishment was to make me write lines and send photos of them to him. Usually writing something degrading or humiliating.

Other punishments he gave me were body writing, wearing a plug, and orgasm denial.
Posted
Kneeling on a hardwood or linoleum floor with a handful of dry rice scattered on it while he lectures you.

Self figging.

***d self edging while in a stress position.

Writing lines
Posted
Make her ruin her orgasm in camera after that she behave
Posted
Chosing what tou wear or making you not wear panties in public
Posted
If you're into choking there's really fun techniques where you can do it with one hand with a towel, and even put on a show with your other hand while you do it.
Posted
Using a flogger on your ass at his command, vibrator with the app control on his phone
Posted
I had a daddy dom who used to make me put ice cubes in my pussy as punishment. 🤭 It didn’t take long before I behaved.
Posted
Pretty simple I never let my sub touch herself unless it’s during our chats and then she has to beg with the promise to do exactly what I tell her to do
Posted
49 minutes ago, OldBones said:
How willing is he to humiliate you and how willing are you to be humiliated by him; and to humiliate yourself in this endeavour?

Somewhat

Samischaste
Posted
Chatbots are a good time waster and random inspections to check that you are wearing the right underwear especially while you are at work.
Posted
Kneeling on plastic coat hangers or broomstick. Sub wears a rubber band around their wrist (or elsewhere) and periodically throughout the day Dom texts the word “snap” and sub has to pull the rubber band and snap themselves, great for building anxiety because every time the sub gets a text they won’t know if they’ll have to snap themselves or not.
Posted
@holden_caufieldx I like how you think my friend