Long Distance Punishment Ideas

De****

Posted
2 hours ago, OldBones said:
How willing is he to humiliate you and how willing are you to be humiliated by him; and to humiliate yourself in this endeavour?

Word. It could be go give a BJ to someone she hates 😂

Posted
If your into cbt, put deep heat on your ball for 5mins.
Posted
Remote control vibrating toys to be controlled by the dom
Posted
Cut up a favorite pair of panties, edging, Chasity, plug while working from home, have a friend give an order, tell friends about the discipline
DeviantInside
Posted
3 hours ago, privatepetelou said:
How about you have to wear a sign in public that says you were acting like a brat and your master wants everyone to know.

How do you do this without inflicting your kink on other people who haven’t consented?

DeviantInside
Posted

Some ideas that have worked for me. Zippers; pegs attached to a length of string/dental floss tied to something so when they fall backwards the pegs get pulled off. Ruined orgasms. Toothpaste on cl*t (or spices etc… though want to be aware of allergies and thresholds). Having to ask permission for things by text. Sending pictures (depending on whether *** or *** is the drive these came be tailored accordingly). Having to edge repeatedly. Butt plugs/insertables having to be worn for a period. Remote/Bluetooth controlled vibrators. Wearing underwear coated/lines with something uncomfortable (but not damaging). Controlling what someone eats/where they go/who they see for a day/period. I also use hypnosis a lot so this adds extra possibilities.

Of course everything depends on what is significant, viable and applicable to those involved. Ultimately you know what is a punishment for you and what would and wouldn’t cross boundaries.

Posted
Kneeing on rice, orgasm control, writing lines
Posted
Monday at 11:11 PM, DeviantInside said:

Some ideas that have worked for me. Zippers; pegs attached to a length of string/dental floss tied to something so when they fall backwards the pegs get pulled off. Ruined orgasms. Toothpaste on cl*t (or spices etc… though want to be aware of allergies and thresholds). Having to ask permission for things by text. Sending pictures (depending on whether *** or *** is the drive these came be tailored accordingly). Having to edge repeatedly. Butt plugs/insertables having to be worn for a period. Remote/Bluetooth controlled vibrators. Wearing underwear coated/lines with something uncomfortable (but not damaging). Controlling what someone eats/where they go/who they see for a day/period. I also use hypnosis a lot so this adds extra possibilities.

Of course everything depends on what is significant, viable and applicable to those involved. Ultimately you know what is a punishment for you and what would and wouldn’t cross boundaries.

What does toothpaste do on the clit

Posted
5 hours ago, magssexy said:

What does toothpaste do on the clit

Try it :)

grin.

Posted
Wearing a plug at work or in public, nipple clamps, no bra at work or in public, can add to that with see though shirts and crop tops.
Posted
13 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Try it

grin.

Ok I will

Posted
18 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Try it

grin.

Will it hurt

Posted
Keep it under lock and key!