Unicorns

pu****

Posted
Why does unicorn hunting get such a bad rep.
Posted
4 hours ago, ChillSmooth said:

Why does unicorn hunting get such a bad rep.

a lot of that should be obvious from the thread - but

- a lot of Unicorn Hunters have very little interest in the overall feelings/wants of the unicorn

- there is a lot of excuses and entitlement

- too many unicorns have had someone try a bait and switch on them ("My partner is ill, you and I can still have fun, right?")

Posted
That is definitely not the case with us. We are totally equal in what we want. We have our rules and boundaries. And we are sympathetic about the wants and needs of others. If
Posted
Unicorn hunting gets a bad rep for a good reason as many couples are just looking to spice up THEIR life with little regard to the unicorn - while holding very conservative views on sexuality and relationships outside bedroom which puts the unicorn in awkward position at best, in danger at worst. It is dangerous to hook up with 1 person nevermind 2. You may be a safe couple, but how can others be sure until you prove yourselves? Put yourselves in unicorn's position before even dreaming of hunting one.
Posted
From reading this thread I had no idea people had such disrespect/disregard for unicorns! Me and my hubby are dipping our toe in the water if this life style and starting out with a single female in our sex life. We would NEVER even think about treating our 3rd any different then we would treat each other. That makes me so sad to know that people don’t treat each other with respect and love
Posted
We care a lot about how others feel. Best case scenario for us would be someone interested in joining our relationship as an equal partner
Posted
People are messed up, me and my fiance want a third we can treat as equals and have a good time with in and out of the bedroom. I want a friend who I can also have fun with in the bedroom when she down for it. I love women and my fiance knows this
Posted
Exactly! After years of having to suppress my curiosity from everyone, I met my husband and he made me feel safe and like I could tell him the most embarrassing or cringy secrets I have. After sharing so much about me I finally told him my desires to experience pleasure with women. After some conversations to understand what my wants and limits are we went for it. He gave me full permission to meet other women and I felt it only fair to grant him the same permission. It didn’t take him long to meet women and I’m shy so I was still stuck in the messaging phase. Thinking I would be jealous I insisted on meeting one of his dates and surprisingly she was ok with it. When we met there was an instant attraction to each other and all 3 of us began having threesomes every other day it seemed like. Well that’s when I switched from wanting to play solo with women to wanting to play with my husband and other women. But as soon as I started looking for a unicorn/third I started seeing all the negativity towards it. Seems hypocritical and even anti feminist to be against unicorn relationships. No one has an issue with a women having multiple partners, but the second I want to connect with a women who connects with me and the most important person in my life I’m wrong??? Make it make sense.
Posted
No matter what situation you are looking for being in a non traditional relationship is hard for most people to understand. It takes a lot of patience to find the right fit.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
As one I feel like I have to make a choice between having a family ( marriage and children) and having both a male and female partner.
Posted

@americanhoney8926, I wish you didn't have to feel like that. I know it can be difficult either looking for you finding you or the opposite where you're the one looking, life never gets very easy in this part of the lifestyle but I suggest if fly your freak flag high just not when your family is around. And if you decide to be a woman that has a family there is always a way to work your lifestyle into it depending on your situation

Posted

@chelg95 I have thought about my ideal situation which would be for me to be what I call a Center essentially one straight male and one lesbian female I would be with them separately but we would all live together respectfully not sure if this exists.

Posted
We need more majestic unicorns in this world!!!
Posted

@americanhoney8926, that's the ideal situation for all bisexual women unless it's a married couple that the submissive bisexual girl can serve

• 1 month later...
Posted
Yep been on here 3 times looking for the female part of my bisexuality triangle. People see a couple looking for a female and run. The girls far away and the guys over 50 straight into your inbox to tell you you wouldn't need a girl if you were with a "real man" lol.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Im hoping to meet organically. Not online. Im here for knowledge.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

From my unicorn perspective (not saying all unicorns), I personally find that getting the right balance between liking both sides of the couple well enough to actually enjoy both. Oftentimes, I find one of the three scenarios.

1. The girl is only doing it for his enjoyment. Can be awkward, and more often than not, the guy tends to be somewhat of a pushy a** Also usually means she squeamish about the girl to girl in any other situation which put a damper on my enjoyment. In all honesty, Idgaf, if she's a pillow princess as long as she enjoys it. I'll spoil her.

2. I end up feeling like an accessory rather than a person. Or they seem condescending. Some like that, not me. It's gotta be interactive. If im not feeling something from it, I'm not going to be able to enjoy it.so what's the point. I gotta get a little something, too.

3. I end up being able to connect with one one of them. Happens most often, but it feels off or wrong. Unless the other is able to tell me they are good and it reads as sincere, I can't do it. I was once the cheated on wife and refuse to be in any possible situation that could cause another person feel that way.

Posted

First of all @RogueLynx, congratulations for not putting another woman in harm's Way I love you for that. Second of all everything you said is absolutely true which is one of the reasons why I write down a series of things that I think could possibly happen, and I'll point it out to the people I'm about to have an encounter with and I will tell them that if these are the situations I can call off the entire event if it's awkward in any way or if it dubs my toe so to speak on one of those rules. It reads out the a**holes very quickly what I do find though is a situation where the girl doesn't want to cheat on her husband but she needs to have another female in their life because she's really bisexual. It's usually a woman who totally loves her guy. The guy let's her get what she wants because wow he's going to get what he wants lol there's numerous situations where I find that I'm only going to enjoy it but that's because I put up so many blockades for a**holes

Posted
Is the unicorn scenario restricted to only hetero couples? Or is it called something else when it's not basically two women and a man?
Posted
2 hours ago, EnbyMJ81 said:
Is the unicorn scenario restricted to only hetero couples? Or is it called something else when it's not basically two women and a man?

When a couple, typically a m/f couple is looking for a woman to strictly play with on a regular basis, it's a unicorn but it could also apply to a lesbian couple looking for a woman. If looking for a male, I have heard them called Dragons n Bulls

Posted
Can a man be a unicorn?
Posted
37 minutes ago, jasperwright99 said:
Can a man be a unicorn?

No, I believe those are called dragons

Posted
I'm going to say no.... I believe the definition of unicorn in the situation is a woman..... Who dates a couple, as in the female third wheel of a relationship