Unicorns

pu****

Posted
Yes the can be a unicorn but I've heard them referred as bulls
Posted
I think it's because most people think it's the man's idea and that they're only doing it to please him etc I know I have seen a lot of subs in similar situations where they've agreed to it when they should of said no
Posted
I think it can only be a female
Posted
So is it bull or dragon
Posted
I’ll choose to be dragon then
Posted
I can only speak for my experiences. Unicorns are difficult mainly b/c they know that they will Never be the #1 person in the Alphas life.

As an example I don't seek Unicorns. I just seek subs(insert title here) and I do what I do. But as I do those things I begin to bring my subs into my family. Meeting the wife, the child.....eating dinners....spending vanilla time with them and the wife. My subs also know up front....that they are secondary to my Wife. She is the Alpha female of the house. And they must respect that.
Usually what happens is ....my sub transforms into a Unicorn, as I train her in the ways that I want her trained.

Now ....usually those relationships only last for so long. B/c eventually....no matter how much time or attention you give the sub/unicorn .. .she's never going to be that #1 person to her Dom. And most can't accept that.
And truthfully......I can understand why. But it doesn't have to end badly if everyone is open, and honest....and mature. It hurts when they leave. But you have to understand .....most will eventually leave.
Posted
So ..I'm clearly not a woman. I feel stupid now ...for whatever reason ...I totally missed that you meant for that question to be just for the ladies. My apologies.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I am very new to this lifestyle, and my husband and I are looking for a female companion (not just a toy). (It was my idea he happily agreed to but pointed out that we had to make sure it wouldn't damage our marriage.) Since we are so new, some of the stories shared here made me really sad and mad, thinking about how people can mistreat others so awfully. Then I remembered... that's the norm for many humans... unfortunately... I just hope everyone finds what they're looking for and can life happy and healthy. (I know... I'm a real softie...)