New to cybersex

Posted

Hello,

I want to get into cybersex especially since I have a hard time finding people around me. Any advice? Any red flags I should look for? Where are some sites, besides this one, that are good for roleplay?

Posted
If they ask for pictures of you straight away then beware red flags.
Don’t let them push you too quickly (unless you give signals that’s what you want). And remember no means no, and there’s a block button for a reason
Posted
I started on Omegle but that’s a dangerous site. Snapchat is a good way to cybersex because it tells you when people screenshot and the like. If you want to keep it more or less private, you can always tell them and if they betray that, you’ll instantly know. As for finding people, that’s a bit difficult. Honestly, depending on how you plan to do it and what kind of relationship you have, you could always ask someone you know personally and trust.
Posted
I’m in the same boat. Cyber is a good way to learn and have some fun. Get to know the person, and feel comfortable before taking it further..
Posted
33 minutes ago, SeymourBrian said:
Cyber sex is for 12-year-olds

That's incredibly judgemental and condescending - whilst I appreciate that on-line play, cybersex, sexting, whatever is not for everyone - done right it can be incredibly intimate and creative, and for some (for many valid reasons) provides an outlet they may not otherwise have access to.
If it's not for you that's fine, but no need to be insulting about it.

Posted
OP there are many places that cater to your need - even now adult chat rooms still exist for example - it's just a case of finding one that works for you.
Beware though some are a bit like the Wild West and can be a bit much, so take your time to find one that works for you.
Depends what you're looking for too - lasting relationships are probably rare, but quick fixes can usually be achieved.
Beware of not giving out *any* personal information (phone numbers, real names etc) or getting duped by scammers.
As an alternative have you considered trying reading some literotica which is effectively the same thing but just a one way street?
MisstressStorm
Posted
59 minutes ago, SeymourBrian said:

Cyber sex is for 12-year-olds

And there’s a red flag 🚩

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

It really falls into two categories.

If you're willing to have cyber sex with anyone, with zero intent for future relationship status, then there is no need to be caution about it. Just have fun!

If you like someone and you wish to progress with cyber sex then you'll probably have to take things slower with more deliberation.

Posted
26 minutes ago, MasterDarcy1979 said:

It really falls into two categories.

If you're willing to have cyber sex with anyone, with zero intent for future relationship status, then there is no need to be caution about it. Just have fun!

If you like someone and you wish to progress with cyber sex then you'll probably have to take things slower with more deliberation.

Whilst I broadly agree with you - on your first point I'd disagree that there's no need to be cautious - even though it may be cybersex to purely "fill a need" it's probably more important than in your second instance to be wary of giving out personal information, taking steps to establish the other person isn't underage, out to scam etc.
Of course there's only so much you can do to check those things but they should be checked at least and a degree of wariness against them maintained.

Posted

I enjoy cybersex and phone sex. If done properly it feels so real and you get to know the person. Connection is key no matter if on phone, keyboard or a bed

MisstressStorm
Posted

Cautionary tale - my last sub , when we first cyber met. Was being blackmailed after partaking in to cyber sex / pic exchange. These scammers actively seek out men who are naive / thirsty or new to the kink scene. Sub was identifiable from his name and home town - scammers found him on another popular social media site and threatened to out him to his friends and family.

I hunted the scammers down and sorted it 😤 but the amount of grief it caused was tremendous. ⛈

Posted

I was outed from another site. All my friends saw it which was very uncomfortable