Submission - What's it Like?

Ke****

Posted

I’m not new to the kinky world but I’m learning rules I didn’t know existed. Doing only what was asked of me to do to him or her. Feeling the power from my body drift to my fingertips. Striking.. being the Sadist I was chosen to be. Destined to become.
Thinking…
What does it feel like to actually submit?
Not tired of dominating just curious about completely subjecting myself to submission. Becoming a switch, works that destroy my title. Playing tug of war currently …is this wrong? To wonder?

Posted
I don’t think it’s wrong at all. I think there is a lot to be said for trying “the other side”.

It could help you grow as a dominant by having that empathy and also you could find that you learn things that help you as a dominant.

It could also be that you discover that you are a switch.
Posted
It’s definitely not wrong…
As a dom we realize that truthfully the power is in the handing over the submission…
And while it is a great honor to be submitted to…
To be able to trust someone enough to just let go can also be very intoxicating…
Everywhere life is pulling you here and there, owning your time, etc…
But having a space to be cared for, and appreciated, where u don’t have to think you just do…
And your only responsibilities are to that one amazing human you handed that too!
Most of us have switch in us if we have admitted…
I even on occasion will gift my sub with an evening of “running the show”.
Embracing all sides and seeing what it’s like is what this life is for…
Discovery of self is an amazing gift…
Doesn’t make you less of a dom, you may here some very insecure ones tell you otherwise…
Indulge and discover all parts of you!
Nothing wrong with that
Posted
I have always been extremely careful in the Doms / masters I have chosen and have actually submitted to very few . But in the dynamic I find with only one I have found whom I can trust in years of searching it’s a certain safety in knowing he can read my body and my behaviour and push me and show me the incredible sensations and extreme and extraordinary pleasure my body can find and experience when my head is not making the decisions. The complete trust I have in him has allowed me freedom and safety it’s a very exhilarating experience to actually hand control to another and allow myself to be enveloped by pure sensation with no thought or decision it’s primal and primitive .
Posted
If you find a dom you trust, maybe teaming up on a subbie or two, then allow the dom to have some control over you as you feel more comfortable. I always promote exploration and seeking new experiences.
Posted
3 hours ago, bbee21800 said:

I have always been extremely careful in the Doms / masters I have chosen and have actually submitted to very few . But in the dynamic I find with only one I have found whom I can trust in years of searching it’s a certain safety in knowing he can read my body and my behaviour and push me and show me the incredible sensations and extreme and extraordinary pleasure my body can find and experience when my head is not making the decisions. The complete trust I have in him has allowed me freedom and safety it’s a very exhilarating experience to actually hand control to another and allow myself to be enveloped by pure sensation with no thought or decision it’s primal and primitive .

Love this ❤️

Posted
I am a switch. In my experience, i have always felt that almost all the things i want to do for my sub, i always wanted done for me. There are definite differences to what i feel while in those roles though. I derive a lot of mental stimulation as a Dom, but more sensory as a sub. DadysHere2please said it very nicely, that letting go can be very intoxicating, and it definitely is. Definitely encourage you to try and explore those interests because I learned a lot about my own body through the experience. I will add one little disclaimer though because I don't see it mentioned enough. If you do decide to pursue that experience, don't get discouraged if you have difficulty getting into that state of mind. If you're so used to being in the dominant position, it's normal to hesitate and have those "knee-jerk" reactions that you just can't help. My experience was that i didn't take it seriously much in the beginning, but the more i had stayed in it, the more i understood the point of letting go. Not just of control, but also my expectations and my learned behaviors as well. Everyone experiences things differently, but just some food for thought if you will.
Spankaholic-3595
Posted

When I started in the lifestyle I started as a Dom. Then I married and it was she that wanted to turn the tables. I thought about it and I can't say that I haven't before so I let her be the Dom. Never in million years I would have thought that I would like it, but I did. Now I'm a switch but I'm not a Dom or submissive I'm just a hard player that likes role play. I tried the Dom thing I could do it but damn it's hard work. So respect to the doms. I'm not submissive either because I'm sort of the bossy type. So I found my nitch as a hard playing switch and it has worked out great 

Posted
I'm all about everything you're willing to do or want to do I just want to eat your p**** and make you squirt
Posted
I can’t squirt. I’ve done it before one time but it’s just not my thing.