Ballbusting- discussion

ba****

Posted
Hey what's your thoughts and involvement with ballbusting whether you like it or not
Posted
Enjoy *** of ballbusting squeezed crushed *** to stop
Posted
Not for me - don't mind CBT but the thought of being kicked there does nothing for me
Appreciate others like it and good for them - but for me the risks of ***/damage if done incorrectly also make me averse
Posted
I really enjoy ball-busting. When I have a sub giving me head, if my cock slips out of their mouth, I lean them back, tap my foot on their junk (how hard depends on their tolerance), then resume the oral service.
Posted
I have very big balls. lol Im always dropping the remote or phone in my lap and hitting them or easily getting hit some how. lol They clap when I walk in very loose shorts. lol Im so far from interested in having them hit on purpose. lol
Posted
Absolutely love my balls and cock bitten not sure if that’s the same
Posted
My ex used to enjoy slapping my balls, which wasn’t bad, but I’ve never done real ball busting.
Posted

I very much enjoy cbt and have interest in exploring more intense cbt and ball busting but as @gemini_man mentioned, there are definite risks when done incorrectly as well as a certain level of inherent risk overall with ballbusting and more intense levels of cbt. Neither are things that anyone should just "wing it" and start doing. I practice and encourage risk aware consensual kink (RACK) which means all parties should educate themselves and make informed choices on what they are or aren't willing to participate in. 

Some of the potential risks are...

• Reduced fertility

• Torsion or rupture of the testes which calls for an immediate trip to the hospital emergency department. Do not wait, it will not resolve on it's own and will only get worse the longer treatment is delayed. 

There are possibly more but that's what I remember off the top of my head. I know I've listened to an excellent, fact based and  informative podcast episode on this before but don't remember atm which pod it was. If I can easily find it I'll return with a link or at least what podcast and episode. 

Posted
My balls are way too sensitive for this, I don’t even like them being sucked. It’s a hard limit for me… aside of illegal stuff it’s pretty much my only limit! I do really like having my balls very (and I mean very) gently cupped, preferably in a cold hand. But anything beyond that is a no from me.
Posted
No way sensei, that's a hard pass from me too because i like to be able to breathe lol. I enjoy pretty much everything else done to my balls except impact of ANY kind. Respect to those of you who can take it and even enjoy it. Happy ball-busting to you all. 🫡
Posted

Well, I cannot lie, my face lit up with excitement seeing a topic about it. It was one of my favourite activities, though when I first tried it there was a hint of irony, no fetishistic interest, simply sadism and the fact that I could have a laugh about having punched someone in the balls, I soon discovered that *** is a very intimate thing to share. 

The sub I was with taught me how to do it safely, though in retrospect I should have done research before actually doing it, I believed my sub had give me all the relevant information and if I had to relive any kink session I've done, it would be one of those.

I don't derive particularly sexual feelings from doing it, even if I were to do it now. What struck me about it is the bond of trust, the intimacy of ***, and my own sadism.

I do miss it, it was the best way to unwind after a long day of being with a brat (no complaints, of course) and to simply get built up energy out. My sub liked for me to have intense feelings before a session, so that I could let them out on them, but never anything regarding them, I'd consider that unhealthy and though we've not spoken in a long time, I assume they would agree.

It's also the only kink I keep somewhat hidden from my friends, simply because I find it humorous for them to not know one of my kinks, but also because I also don't want them to figure out with whom I did this, for their sake. Can't ask them whether it's okay if people know if there's no contact, after all. 

• 6 months later...
CbtsubOrl
Posted

I love having another guy pulling, punching, binding, and abusing my cock and balls. Unfortunately we must play online, via cam