Subservient

De****

Posted
Four weeks of wanting. Four weeks of misery. Four weeks of unrequited desire. After four weeks my flight touched down to see my Master. He picked me up from the airport, and after preliminary greetings my lips were pushed down onto his cock. I spent the 45 minute drive sucking his dick while he gripped my thick ass so hard I could feel bruises forming. We pulled up in the driveway and walked in the front door. His employee was sitting in the living room. Master had him there to wait for packages and bring them inside as soon as they arrived. Master told him he was “relived of duty” and could leave. He explained that he had just ordered food and was waiting for it. I could see the irritation flash in master’s eyes. I wandered around the corner into the kitchen, deeply disappointed I wasn’t already fucking my Master. Master followed me around the corner pushed my on my knees, unzipped his pants, and set me back to serving his dick with my hungry mouth. His employee came around the corner to explain some work issues that had come up, and stopped dead. “Oh, I um, I can go, I can wait outside…”. Master stroked my head, and I continued to suck his dick, “She doesn’t mind, do you kitten?” I shook my head with my mouth full of dick. Master told his employee, “you wanted your food. Stay, and wait. Bring the packages in once they get here.” He pulled me up on my feet and took me to the master bedroom, leaving the double doors wide open. He made me undress and slid his dick in my already dripping pussy. He immediately ripped into my with his cock, bruising my pussy. He punctuated the fucking with resounding spankings I had earned in our time apart. He looked down and me, and spit on me. His saliva landed on my chin. “Clean it up kitten, that goes in your mouth.” I quickly used my finger to lap up his spit, wishing it was his cum. He fucked me hard that I slid on the sheets. We heard his employee call from the other room, telling him that the packages were taken care of. Master replied, “come in here I can’t hear you.” His employee sheepishly walked to the door, and said everything was taken care of. “That’s good,” was masters reply. His employee asked if Master needed anything else. My head was hanging upside down off the bed, my eyes rolled up my head. Master went into me even deeper put his hands on my throat and said, “I’m cuming kitten.” After he pumped every ounce of his cum into my bruised pussy, he finally looked back to his employee. “No, you can go, but keep your phone next to you.”
Posted
Just now, WolfieDom said:
Well written!

Thank you! 😍