DDLG

Li****

Posted
Rave stores, ballet dance store, Esty has a Little Space Play section custom cloths for adults, and SHEN
MasterDarcy1979
Posted
On 8/8/2023 at 5:41 AM, LittleMilkTea said:

I unfortunately don't think any actual children's clothes will fit me haha. I totally understand the mind set of ddlg I know it isn't just wearing a type of clothing. I just worded the post simply but I am also interested in age regression/age play and wearing certain clothes and using items like a dummy are a big part of getting into that mindset. I was simply asking for recommendations as where I could buy these type of things no different to anyone wanting say latex clothing or any other fetishwear, specific toys or any other items

OK. First of all, you don't have to explain. Your OP made it crystal clear what you're after.

It's actually a really good question. It's something that I've never thought of before, even though I'm interested in DD/lg.

How do you know actual children's clothes won't fit you? It really depends on how young your little is. I mean, if you're after school girl uniforms then you could easily find them in Primark or Marks and Spencer's, etc.

You could also try ebay.

Posted

Well it was all ment humorously LittleMilkTea but I do take your point. 

You can find all sorts of ddlg accessories on Etsy, DdlgVerse and even Amazon! 

So I do hope my more sensible reply helps x

Posted (edited)

littleforbig*

Little For Bigs is one of my favorite places to get my little attire. You can also find people who customize pacifiers and other supplies cups and suck on etsy or IG.

I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have. I've been a little in the community for about 10 years now...

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*external link removed
Posted
If your looking for diapers to. Bambinos, LFB, rearz have some really good ones.
Posted
Hi I'm a little too! Little for Big is a great brand, Onsies Down Under, I like etsy for my binkies
  • 7 months later...
Posted
Depending on what you're looking for,
I've tried LittleForBig's and Rearz's diapers and they are both vastly different. Same on clothes.
I have seen Tykables, it seems more male oriented tho. But it depends on what you are looking for.
I would also check Amazon. Surprisingly LittleForBig has a store page and you can get things cheaper on Amazon or quicker from LittleForBig.
I got the Hedgehugs onesie for $20 instead of $32 on Amazon.
Posted
I usually buy from Instagram. They have good little shops, huge variety
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Love showing my "little" side to my Daddy Dom. Hopefully to a Daddy Dom/ Mommy Dom one day too. Never done the diaper thing but love to color, Disney ,and stuffies.
  • 2 weeks later...