Comments and captions not showing and clunky redundant navigation

Milesh

Posted

I received a notification that someone commented on one of my videos Cool let's see what they said, Click on the notification takes me to my video, and Nothing, no comments No captions nothing...Okay, try going to the video on my profile and watching it again Nothing no comments no captions. WTF, Ok after clicking around and messing about I see the comment button on my navigation menu on the left-hand side while viewing my profile, Click that, and BOOM there is the comment. Comments are not working correctly they are not showing up in the live form on the video and pics. This is just silly and poor development. If someone comments on one of my pics and videos the notification I receive should take me to view the comment. Note: translated this to German in the hopes that the dev team will get to this in a timely manner. 

Ich habe eine Benachrichtigung erhalten, dass jemand eines meiner Videos kommentiert hat. Cool, mal sehen, was er gesagt hat. Wenn ich auf die Benachrichtigung klicke, komme ich zu meinem Video, und nichts, keine Kommentare, keine Untertitel, nichts ... Okay, schau dir das Video in meinem Profil an und schaue es mir noch einmal an. Nichts, keine Kommentare, keine Untertitel. WTF, ok, nachdem ich herumgeklickt und herumgespielt habe, sehe ich die Kommentarschaltfläche in meinem Navigationsmenü auf der linken Seite, während ich mein Profil ansehe. Klicken Sie darauf und BOOM, da ist der Kommentar. Kommentare funktionieren nicht richtig und werden nicht in der Live-Form des Videos und der Bilder angezeigt. Das ist einfach eine dumme und schlechte Entwicklung. Wenn jemand eines meiner Bilder und Videos kommentiert, sollte die Benachrichtigung, die ich erhalte, mich dazu bringen, den Kommentar anzusehen.

Posted

Hello

for bugs please log a ticket using 'help' at the bottom of the screen