Smut thread.. Comments welcome.

Posted
I was finally able to take a couple days for myself. Work had been draining me for the past couple months. I needed a release. I’ve been talking to a sub online lately but the messages and pictures are not enough any more. I want to see and touch her in person. After booking my flight and hotel stay I told her to be ready to see me for the full weekend. A simple “Yes Daddy.” Was good enough for me. At this point she has my trust and full confidence that she will behave accordingly when I’m there. I got to the hotel at about 5pm.
“I’m here” “I hope you’re settling in okay. At work can’t be on my phone. I’ll text you later.” “Ok” my jet lagged brain didn’t catch the fact that she neglected calling me daddy. I don’t think I wanted to at the time. I took a shower and got some food. Chilling until I knew she would be free to come to me. “I’m off now daddy. On my way home. See you in a few.”
My patience grew extremely thin waiting for the moment she’d say she was here.
A slight knock at door brought me from a fantasy of her on her knees infront of me. I hadn’t ordered anything so imagine my surprise seeing her standing on the other side. “Come in.” As she walked in I couldn’t help but look at her ass poking through the pencil skirt she had on. That’s strike two. I was unraveling fast as the seconds ticked by. Ready to experience how she tastes, what it feels and sounds like when she cums around my dick. I wanted to skip any formalities getting straight to sinking myself deep within her folds. Making her scream and beg for more. She didn’t sit right away as if waiting for my instruction. “Permission to speak freely daddy?” “Yes baby girl. Go ahead.” “As you know I’ve been celibate for a while. If anything is to happen this will be my first encounter in over a year. I should warn you now you may need to call for new sheets when we are done…Oh and I love hugs. I do not want to have to ask for them when we are greeting each other.” “Is that all?” “Mmmm yes daddy that is all.” “Ok. Come here then.” She stepped closer wrapping her arms around me. She was soft in all the right places. “Oh wait I’m ticklish” “Really?” “Yes really.” Her giggles did something to me. It felt like I was being pulled to her more than before. I wanted the giggles, the side eyes,the full blown laughs, hugs and kisses to be all mine. I could count that as strike three but it’s not her fault she’s ticklish. “Come on let’s get comfortable.” I’m a dom but I still have somewhat of a soft side. I feel like she’s earned this. Helping her out of her wedge heels I noticed her toes were done a simple all white coat on them. I was ready for that. Somewhere in taking her shoes off my hands found their way up her to ass under her skirt. What did I feel there? Skin soft supple skin. She doesn’t even like thongs. But she put these on for me. “You’re so soft. Come cuddle with me.” “Can I shower and put on some pjs first?” Looking square in her eyes “You want to try that again?” “Can I please shower first?” “Do you really need to?” “I would prefer to.” “Ok go ahead.” Thirty minutes turned into forty and before I knew it she was in there for an hour. Just as I was about to knock on the door she came out in a see through teddy. The bra was lace. Blush pink and had her tits sitting just right. Matching thongs and garter. Her hair pinned to one side letting soft curls spill down her shoulder. This is definitely strike three. Trying to keep it together I allowed her to walk past me. I had to loosen my tie. I was not ready for that. “This is….” Did she have me struggling to find my words. This is new. I’m unraveling faster. It’s like she knows how to get under my skin. Just enough to the point of being ***fully hard in my pants but not on the complete verge of her stepping out of line. “Do you like it daddy?” She asked innocently turning in a slow circle. At this point precum was staining my briefs. My dick straining against the fabric. “Come here.” She kept eye contact as she walked back to me. “On your knees.” Still keeping her eyes locked on mine she lowered herself down. I didn’t have to tell her what to do next. She pulled everything down at once after getting my pants unbuttoned. My dick fell right into the split of her boobs. Heavy was an understatement at this point. Nimble fingers wrapped around me as she explored my length with her tongue. She did express how much she wanted this moment to happen so I let her have it. Savoring the feel of her lips around the head. Her tongue flicking back and forth across the slit drawing out more precum. When I looked down she had taken almost half of me down with no problem. Gripping the crown or her head “Get some more of this dick. I know you can take it.” Tilting her head back I eased into her mouth more. So wet, warm and inviting. I let my moans out. She was doing a hell of a job with her mouth alone. As I’m reaching my peak my left hip twitched making me hit the back of her throat. Unflinching she took all of me. Swallowing every drop looking in my eyes as she did. The freedom I felt in that moment was breathtaking. She was taking everything I was giving with no questions. “Step out of these.” She said standing up. Her hands ghosting over my skin. “And take your shirt off please and thank you. I’ll be back.” I finished undressing. Flashes of her taking me down her throat had me almost hard again. Walking back from the bathroom she had a package in her hands. “These are for you. Do with them what you will.” I know she can see this semi hard on. I want to see what she does with it. The air around her was different. More confident than what I’m used to. I’m accustomed to the laid back version of her. My slutty princess baby girl. The person before me was a different breed entirely. Moving to the bed I opened the package to find cuffs that hooked to the thighs, a blind fold, a pair of lace panties that came with a vibrator and remote. Looking up at her a wicked smile flashed across her face. Not bashful or timid at all. Choosing the cuffs I left the rest on the table. A couple strides had me standing infront of her. Snatching her hands up I hooked them into the cuffs while walking her back to the bed. “This what you want?” “I want everything you’re willing to give daddy.” “Lay down let me see what I’m getting into.” I expected there to be a bush when I pulled the thong from her pussy. There’s was nothing there. Just a fat ass pussy glistening from her arousal. Her scent was light as I pulled her lips apart. Trailing a finger from the top to the bottom then back, her body shook under me. I slipped between her thighs. Still playing with her outter folds. “Please stop teasing me daddy I need you.” I sunk my middle and ring finger inside her down to the last knuckles. “You need me?” “Yes. Yes daddy I need you.” “How do you need me?” “Balls deep. With my legs pushed all the way back and your full body weight falling into me. Make me scream and cum so hard I see stars.” “You think I can give you all that?” “Yes I know you can. Daddy oohhh shit I’m getting close. Don’t stop. Please don’t stop.” I kept fingering her. Feeling her pussy convulse around my fingers as she came was bliss. I could tell she wasn’t done. Her body was still wound tight and tense. Pulling my hands from her folds I held them up in the light, marveling at the clear coat. Now time to see if she will sample her own product before I dive in. The fact that she is waxed is even more of a turn on right now. I can eat in peace. Placing my fingers to her lips she stuck her tongue out allowing me entrance. While she sucked my fingers I lined my dick up to her entrance. Pushing the head in. I can eat later I need to be inside her. The heat and natural scent from her pussy was driving me mad. I want to fold her up and pound her into oblivion. I can’t not yet. Her tightness around just the head is damn near unbearable. “More. Please give me more.” Inch by inch I dug in watching her facial expressions as I hit certain spots. Not yet finding the one to make her overflow. She never took her eyes off mine. “I’m trying to take my time with you. You’re making it so hard for me to keep it together.” “Then don’t keep it together. I’m here. Give me all of you. Oh ohhhh ooooohh goodness right there. RIGHT THERE DADDY OH FUCK! I’m ohhh ohh fuck please just a little harder. She wrapped a leg around my waist pulling me in more. I still had a couple inches I wasn’t giving her. Not sure she could handle it all. Somehow her other leg was over my shoulder. The trinkets from her anklet digging into my skin. “Please I need more.” “I like how you sound when you beg. You want this?” “Yes. I want it. I want it all.” I spread her legs gripping her inner thighs. “Hold still this might hurt some.” Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I let the reins of my composed control go. My ***istic instinct took over. The rest of the night a blur & the sheets soaked with all of her.