Moments of casual kink...

SenDom33

Posted
What are some of your examples of your kink brain spilling into the Vanilla world?

I had one before; the truck I was fixing for the last couple of hours finally worked, and I caught myself calling it a Good Girl 😏😂
Posted
While I was working last week, someone said something over the walkie, and a female responded with "yes, sir!" Instantly put in a mood 🤣😏🤭
Posted
It was when I was getting my cheeks pierced, the piercer put on black silicone gloves obviously for hygiene purposes as he inserted his fore and middle fingers into my mouth his fingers brushed my teeth and gums which made a small squeek sound, this caused a tremor within me, I rested a hand on his and looked at him and he returned my gaze puzzled. I asked him to push his fingers further and to massage my teeth and to my delight he complied, as his his fingers moved back and forth I leaned into his fingers and closed my eyes, my hand closed around his guiding it. Honestly it was Divine, saliva began to wet his fingers, I snapped back into reality when he proclaimed 'you're a naughty one ain't ya'😍😍😍.
Posted
happens when i drive i like pushing cars to the absolute limit and i end up calling it a good girl i’ve had people catch me on it and i just laugh
Posted

Those moments when a guy is just casually moving or lifting something and make that grunt/growl sound - instantly  excited! 

or when anyone casually uses the phrase “yeah, right there” I’m immediately thinking dirty, lol.

Posted
Happens to me all the time.. I heard a girl say "please Daddy" and bam all I can think of is my sub saying the same thing