Munches

Su****

Posted
I don't wanna be green but I AM, So, what IS a Munch?
Posted
No you’re in the uk so you can go as soon as you’re 18, I went to some soon after turning 19, they’re a great place to meet likeminded people as it’s a familiar background usually (ie a local pub)
Posted
1 hour ago, sonny60 said:

I don't wanna be green but I AM, So, what IS a Munch?

15 minutes ago, GeneGrey said:

I don’t know what’s a munch! 😹😹

To help you both out, I have posted a link below for you regarding Munches which you can view via your browser.  

Posted

The issue is not really about drinking age. I have been to munches where nobody was drinking, either most of us were driving or just the fact that bdsm and alcohol should not mixed in my opinion or within certain condition. 
While age of sex consent or legal age is a concern, the organisers won’t accept or won’t take risk accepting under 18 or even 21. Moral ground or decency prevail while talking about fetish, kink and other “deviant” bdsm subject to someone who hardly know their bodies. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Not at all it’s a safer place to meet people get advice go on FetLife and try and find the larger munches Meet people and go to the club based organised events that will be safer
Posted
Munches are organised meetings of kinky people located near you where they discuss events and meetings far safer than meeting a random person FetLife is a good way of finding if they have any history in the local area
Posted
No! Just go and vibe with everyone with no expectations. Is a great and safe way to meet people ☺️
  • 1 month later...
Posted
The ones that I have got to, yes, you are too young. The reason for this is to keep out people who may still be in high school. I would say email the group that I have the munch to see if they have an age restriction.
Posted
Ohhhhh this is a new type of party I haven’t heard about but I’m absolutely interested in attending lol
Posted

Munches, the term comes from munching food as food is sometimes eaten as they are social meets for like minded people to network. They usually take place in bars, you also  have a crunch which takes place in a nightclub.

I help run a monthly munch in London

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Most have age limits of 21 but it's more like bars: women under 21 are often let in
Posted
Would be ok at all of the West Midlands munches and the events