Favorite

sh****

Posted
To my fellow domes what is your favorite way to put the sub back in place
Posted
"The look"

You know the one, you give that look and they crap their pants because they know that if they push one more little button, they are in for a world of hurt
Posted
Cattle prod. Water boarding. Sensory deprivation. Might use the ‘free use’ chair if need be
Posted
My girl tends to just give me what I want but cranked up to 11. Basically the too much of a good thing approach.
Posted
I like being so connected with my sub, that just a look, or phrase lines them right back up
Posted
1 hour ago, kittyhawk said:
OK I am learning. What is a free use chair?

A chair designed to expose orifices but restrain all columns to eliminate mobility. The attendee is *** and has zero control

Posted
Tombstone piledriver, powerbomb through a steel cage, and tag in The Rock to finish her off with a smack down/people's elbow combination finisher is a pretty good way to teach a sub to "know her role"
Posted
I use psychological punishments mostly. I will either take her collar for a few days or make her wear it for a week straight depending on the discrepancy :)
Posted
15 hours ago, GenieFiraga said:
Tombstone piledriver, powerbomb through a steel cage, and tag in The Rock to finish her off with a smack down/people's elbow combination finisher is a pretty good way to teach a sub to "know her role"

That's pretty fricken funny bro.

Posted
Starting with a kneeling position toes to thumbs in knots, kinda quiet time to reflect
Posted
My brat enjoys pushing buttons and impact play so I find psychological ***, o denial, and stress positions particularly effective
Posted
Honestly as a sub this makes me wanna be a brat even more
Posted
By not giving them what they are bratty to get, tease *** no release, other forms of punishment outside of the fun ones OR it's just fun to try and put brat the brat sometimes
Posted
Thursday at 09:20 PM, Darxka19 said:
I use psychological punishments mostly. I will either take her collar for a few days or make her wear it for a week straight depending on the discrepancy :)

Just reading this I want to tell my daddy I’m sorry!

Posted
Penance! Starts with becoming my chair, or footstool
Posted
Tease, tempt and *** utter surrender. Shatter worlds with my absence and melt brat mountains with my presence. Bow for there's greatness in thy essence.
Posted
Using something they love as a punishment, teasing, edging, refusing to give them the satisfaction they so desperately need and desire