A Deal is a Deal - Part 1

Am****

Posted

I look down at my phone. It's shrill alarm and the vibration means a text message.
I look down and see his penis with cum coming out of it. In the background a low bench, towel and swimming trunks. He did it, oh ***y hell, he did it.
A wave of pleasure courses through my veins as I look at the photo. My body wanting me to lean forward and take the cock into my mouth. The phone shrills and vibrates again and simply states, "We now have a deal."
Panic replaces the pleasure as quickly as it takes my brain to compute what my eyes see. Fuck. I smile to myself, well, if I am lucky.
I look at the phone for a few moments whilst I fade off to another time and place. One that doesn't exist yet, except in my own world. My own fantasy world.
I wait for it to ring again but nothing is happening. Why not? We had a deal.... he said so then....what??
I give it another 10 more minutes and then decide to get back to work. Doing the boring stuff, it wasn't always boring but after a few years, and with this new excitement in my life, yes, boring stuff...

It wasn't until 3 days later, Saturday night, around 8 I get the text. "Ringwood Health and leisure centre, swimming baths, ten minutes."
I grab the bag next to the door. It's been sat there like a chain around my neck. The elephant in the room. Knowing it is there, sitting around , working, playing, but always there in the back of my mind. And now it's happening. Trepidation, excitement, *** all knock loudly on the door of my consciousness. They didn't need to knock so loudly, I know they are there, and now I can feel my legs going to jelly.

I get in the car and drive closer to my destination. Yet, in this instance, that's the least of it, it's more like a re-birth, the start of my new life. If I can go through with it. The closer I get the calmer I feel, almost accepting who I will be, what I will be. Happy, contented, satisfied.

I get to the baths and pay the swim fee. I walk past reception and then look into the small viewing gallery on the right as I head to the changing rooms. I see him there, sat patiently. A bulky rucksack next to him.

I go over to him and kiss him on his cheek. He grabs my hands, roughly but lets it drop between us, to make it look like we are a couple as we enter the changing area. He leads me over to the disabled cubicle. I understand why as we enter. There is so much more floor space here. We undress and get changed into our costumes, mine, a one piece bathing costume, his, a pair of bermuda shorts. I flush a little as I get undressed in front of him. Almost a complete stranger as we have never met before but also my best friend and worst enemy. He knows what I have told him, and I have told him everything. My fantasies, my nightmares, my ***s, and my wishes.
I am naked in front of him, for the first time. I bend over to start to get dressed and he holds a finger up to me and waggles it, shaking his head for additional effect. What did I do wrong?
"Not quite yet." he states.
"I have a nice surprise for you, but first, remind me of the deal."

I get to the baths and pay the swim fee. I walk past reception and then look into the small viewing gallery on the right as I head to the changing rooms. I see him there, sat patiently. A bulky rucksack next to him.

I go over to him and kiss him on his cheek. He grabs my hands, roughly but lets it drop between us, to make it look like we are a couple as we enter the changing area. He leads me over to the disabled cubicle. I understand why as we enter. There is so much more floor space here. We undress and get changed into our costumes, mine, a one piece bathing costume, his, a pair of bermuda shorts. I flush a little as I get undressed in front of him. Almost a complete stranger as we have never met before but also my best friend and worst enemy. He knows what I have told him, and I have told him everything. My fantasies, my nightmares, my ***s, and my wishes.

I am naked in front of him, for the first time. I bend over to start to get dressed and he holds a finger up to me and waggles it, shaking his head for additional effect. What did I do wrong?

"Not quite yet." he states.

"I have a nice surprise for you, but first, remind me of the deal."

Continued in part 2

• 2 weeks later...