SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

NaughtyWorkshop
Posted (edited)

Found it !Ā  Understood the basic clue but took a little trial & error to get it on the web/computer.

Day # 17 - Clue # 20 - Grid # 19

<< Disregard now -- Is there a clue for those of us who don't use the app / mobile and therefore aren't doing any swiping? Thanks! :)Ā >>

Edited by NaughtyWorkshop
Posted
Really can't find piece 16 still been all over the app
Posted
I need grid numbers 7, 9, 14, 19, 20, 22 and 23. Help please? Thanks in advance!
Posted
Finally found them all. Would love to help anyone. šŸ«¶šŸ½
Posted
16 minutes ago, SaintCrave said:
How do you give away icons?

It needs to be someone who has got any and you will see it on their profile

Posted
3 hours ago, El_Papi said:
I have 18 can someone give me an extra clue to catch up and be up to date?

I tried to message you to help, but stopped by your filters. If you like a help message me and I'm happy to assist šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
1 hour ago, kinkster35 said:
Need 7, 14, and 16. šŸ˜©

Hi I've tried to message you but can't get passed your filters. If you message me I'm be glad to help you ā˜ŗļøšŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
Grid #16, the clue of be selective of who visits you I donā€™t understand. I canā€™t find where you can do that!
Posted
I just got invited. Where am I supposed to be looking?
Posted
Sorry row 5 2nd one in to finish the second silver buckle on the back
Posted
I have only found 15. Iā€™m at a loss. Can anyone help me out?
Posted
Saturday at 08:49 AM, PixieDust said:

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Any chance to help me with 14?

Posted
5 hours ago, SaintCrave said:

How do you give away icons?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect

Posted
4 hours ago, Cuntrygrl_78 said:

Grid #16, the clue of be selective of who visits you I donā€™t understand. I canā€™t find where you can do that!

Ā 

3 hours ago, Cuntrygrl_78 said:

Need help with 16 please!

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so.Ā  Please feel free to drop me a line and happy to give you a hand šŸ˜Š