SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT šŸ“

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 04 - I lop fire for looking at me
Posted
28 minutes ago, seagoville15419 said:
Like explain alittle more plz

Hi Seagoville, the 'SWEET PONY TREASURE HUNT' as it's officially called is a game very much like a scavenger hunt. The underlying point of the game is to familiarise new profiles to the FET universe ie app/ website all the features that FET offer and where they can be found.
This is achieved by finding the puzzle piece (24 in total) of which 18 are currently available, with a new piece being released at 3pm GMT (London UK time) each day. ie now !!
Each clue/ riddle will direct you to a feature on the app/ website. Click on the correct feature and a puzzle piece will appear. Tap on piece and it automatically save on your profile.
You will earn 30pts per puzzle piece collected.
I hope this makes sense, if you need any assistance with anything just ask here.
I have messaged you a picture of the official FET explaination of the pony puzzle, also found at the top of this page if you wish to scroll to top of page.
ENJOY šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
Clue 19
Like the song says check yourself before you wreck yourself
Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hearĀ 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____'Ā 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !!Ā 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Keep updated with the lastest news,Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !!Ā 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe.Ā 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  To direct someone with your finger šŸ˜‰

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Day 15 : Clue 18 Grid#18

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  This feature automatically sieves through, ensuring only your chosen get to you !!Ā 

Day 16 : Clue 19 Grid#04

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  To solve today's puzzle you know what to do, Go to the place that's all about you ā˜ŗļøšŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
34 minutes ago, joedoe said:

Clue 19
Like the song says check yourself before you wreck yourself

Love it lol!!

Posted
A Reminder of FET Official for ALL of
Pony Puzzle Treasure Hunt
Game Explaination

Would you like to get some awesome prizes? Join the newest Treasure Hunt brought to you by our sponsor Sweet Pony! Tap here for more details!

Ā 

Saddle up for a wild adventure in our latest Treasure Hunt! Get ready to gallop through the FET universe with our sponsor Sweet Pony, who brings a touch of equestrian charm for you to find all 24 icons. Gear up and ride this hunt for exciting prizes! šŸŽšŸ¤ 

Ā 

*This is how it works:*

ā–«ļø Every day from October 2nd until October 22nd, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

ā–«ļø You've got time until the October 23rd to find them all! Winners will be announced on October 24th!

ā–«ļø Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

ā–«ļø Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

ā–«ļø Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd ā€“ give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

Ā 

*How do I win the Sweet Pony Treasure Hunt?*

We're not just looking for those who collect all icons ā€“ the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.Ā 

Many thanks again to games sponsor's
SWEET PONY

Posted

Clue #19, Grid #4 .... Peek-a-boo, they see you šŸ‘€šŸ«£...

Posted
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all.
Posted
26 minutes ago, oatmeal8p said:

Iā€™m stuck on the bottom left šŸ„¹

Hey, friend! I tried messaging you but filters.Ā 

Clue #2, Grid #21... I like this but not that, wait put that one back and switch this one. Nothing wrong with being a choosy Lover...

Posted
2 minutes ago, LxstySxb said:

Hey, friend! I tried messaging you but filters.Ā 

Clue #2, Grid #21... I like this but not that, wait put that one back and switch this one. Nothing wrong with being a choosy Lover...

Thank you babešŸ„°

Posted
Day 1 : Clue 1 Grid #13Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To ensure your profile content is fully secure, Keep this current and have a big lock on your door.

Day 1 : Clue 2 Grid #21

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  So many different 'Fishes' from everyone of our planet's seas, Setting these correctly & you'll only 'Net' your personal 'Maybe's'.

Day 1 : Clue 3 Grid #24

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā When you spot those Diamonds in the coal, Sending them here sets them as your goal.

Day 2 : Clue 4 Grid #07

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Like a profile and make it a keeper

Day 2 : Clue 5 Grid #11

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Personal adjustments in the selection of who's opinions you wish to hearĀ 

Day 3 : Clue 6 Grid #08

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A priest may say "Go to the box and tell me your sins", do the same here and your fetish wins !!šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

Day 4 : Clue 7 Grid #06

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  As Ying is to Yang, Repulse is to '____'Ā 

Day 5 : Clue 8 Grid #10

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  For those you know with a Kinky Brain, introduce to FET and keep them Sane !!Ā 

Day 6 : Clue 9 Grid #12

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Keep updated with the lastest news,Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Dr Dolittle's '____me pull you' was just a mews !!Ā 

Day 7 : Clue 10 Grid #17

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Signing up to joining the FET family,

A global network of kinksters will be revealed to thee !

Day 8 : Clue 11 Grid #05

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Choice to show the world 'the writing on the Wall' or keep it secret and 'show no one at ALL'.

Day 9 : Clue 12 Grid #15

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Advertise yourself without words, attracting others by what they observe.Ā 

Day 10 : Clue 13 Grid#01

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  This is recommended for all to see, compliance to the Law will keep you free.

Day 11 : Clue 14 Grid#14

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā To be in 'the here and now' is the be Present, what a great '____' šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ !

Day 12 : Clue 15 Grid#02

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  To direct someone with your finger šŸ˜‰

Day 13 : Clue 16 Grid#03

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  A 'sypher of behaviour' for us ALL to follow, otherwise your FET experience will end in sorrow !!

Day 14 : Clue 17 Grid#16

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā From your residence here's advice from me, be selective of whom your visitors will be !!

Day 15 : Clue 18 Grid#18

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  This feature automatically sieves through, ensuring only your chosen get to you !!Ā 

Day 16 : Clue 19 Grid#04

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  To solve today's puzzle you know what to do, Go to the place that's all about you ā˜ŗļøšŸ‘šŸ»

Posted
#day16 #clue19 have you checked yourself out lately
Posted
Clue 19: while looking at others, make sure you check out yourself too
Posted
Day 16: Clue 19 Grid #04
I sometimes itā€™s helpful to look at yourself from other peoplesā€™ perspectives. Today is one of those days!
Posted
Please can someone help. Got caught back up again, but unstuck on clue #17. I though I got it but having now found the others I realise that that was the answer for #18, and I still donā€™t have #17 xz
Posted

I found 14 how many am I supposed to have?

Posted
7 hours ago, edmonton396 said:

How do I donate a peice of puzzle

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.