How is Locktober going?

Do****

Posted
What a fabulous month for Dommes, having our subbies maintain chastity 24/7 for us šŸ„°

How are you subbies finding it?

One lovely subby is having leakage issues and wondering about the use of pads as the month goes on! Things we donā€™t realise would be a thingā€¦.. that wearing a cage leads to being mostly turned on and leaking precum šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Not great when at work and trying not to look like youā€™re having an accident in your pants.

Then thereā€™s the morning glory issues waking you nice and earlyā€¦ā€¦..

What other things are other subbies finding?
Posted
Waking up is just the worst part of the day šŸ˜£ I am on day 5 (nearlyy 6)
Posted

Day 5 just Cumming {pardon the pun} to an end. To day I spent time teasing myself. No leakage. Times when I've been really comfortably uncomfortable. Waking in the middle of the night with the cage tight because of middle of the night erections. Lots of fun. There has been no seepage as of yet. Have to say going well so far šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ˆ

Posted
Well.. I'm on day 05 and haven't gone crazy yet. So that's a win hehe
Posted
17 minutes ago, bdsm_newbie1999 said:
Waking up is just the worst part of the day šŸ˜£ I am on day 5 (nearlyy 6)

Oh the problems of being a male šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†

Posted
Iā€™m used to wearing chastity 2 -3 week at a time but Iā€™ve never done 31 days before and my domme has added a punishment of 5 extended days if Iā€™m disobedient and donā€™t follow instructions
Posted
1 minute ago, Subsplore said:
Iā€™m used to wearing chastity 2 -3 week at a time but Iā€™ve never done 31 days before and my domme has added a punishment of 5 extended days if Iā€™m disobedient and donā€™t follow instructions

Ooooooooh I like her style!
Is she holding both your keys?

Posted

Not very good? You need to understand, this sub also became widowed on 08/09/23. So was looking for a local female dominant who wouldn't mind serving as a proxy key holder for my former beloved. A dominant female residing in southern Nevada.

Posted
23 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

Ooooooooh I like her style!
Is she holding both your keys?

She is, sheā€™s my partner, sheā€™s submissive but dommes me to give me experiences.
Anyway needless to say Iā€™m being super obedient

Posted
lol the pros to being a little, get to wear padding(diapers) all the time so leaks donā€™t show at all. lol šŸ˜‚
Posted
Circumstances mean I can't do the full month but am (self)-locking when able - and when I am just feel comfortable and almost liberated as I usually do.
Posted
It seems to be a real problem for some subbies, that they are constantly turned on by being caged, so constantly battling with the cage and never calm down. Has anyone found this changes at all or how they coped with it?
Posted

A cold cloth helps I've found. Also try readjusting your self in the cage.Ā 

Posted
Getting turned on by the cage will get better with time. Find a cage that fits your subby and be strict with them. Theyā€™ll get over it quickly enough.
Posted
End of the first weekā€¦ā€¦ everyone still hanging in there?
Posted

Not exactly hanging loose lol but all squeezed up in there

Posted
Well... at the end of the week I started to feel the "limits" of my little cage hehe
Posted
6 minutes ago, StrictMaster44 said:
Not good so far

Not good for You or for the slave? :P

Posted

This subbie Scorpio longs for the Locktober lash.Ā  Bring it.