How is Locktober going?

Do****

Posted
I'm not liking it at all! I've been waiting for someone to put me in chastity. So that I can experience it this month and next month
Posted
3 hours ago, Explorer731 said:

I'm not liking it at all! I've been waiting for someone to put me in chastity. So that I can experience it this month and next month

you don't need someone to

you can put yourself in at any time

Posted
5 hours ago, Explorer731 said:

Nothing more impressive than a sub who approaches you and has already committed to chastity in their own time.

Posted
Honestly I love when subs tell me they are already committed to chastity!
Posted

Honestly. It's something I don't get.  Not chastity/locktober, I get that.

But that if you're someone that wishes to try chastity.  Buy a cage, put it on. Discipline yourself.  You don't need someone else to do it for you.   

And while obviously if you lock yourself you know where the key is. But, that makes the self discipline important.  If someone else locked you, you're still going to have to have access to a key so you can unlock to clean, or if there's any problems. Which means the potential to 'cheat' exists whether you self lock or someone else locks you.  

I mean, you don't even need a cage :) you just, don't masturbate 

Posted
24 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Honestly. It's something I don't get.  Not chastity/locktober, I get that.

But that if you're someone that wishes to try chastity.  Buy a cage, put it on. Discipline yourself.  You don't need someone else to do it for you.   

And while obviously if you lock yourself you know where the key is. But, that makes the self discipline important.  If someone else locked you, you're still going to have to have access to a key so you can unlock to clean, or if there's any problems. Which means the potential to 'cheat' exists whether you self lock or someone else locks you.  

I mean, you don't even need a cage you just, don't masturbate 

Precisely and my philosophy entirely - I lock because I want to, for me and no-one else, it's often mood driven and there are times weeks or months will pass without me doing so, then the urge will take me, and I lock myself.
Yes having someone decide I should be locked would add something, but in the same way as letting someone else have control of any other part of my life - it's not a necessity for me to lock

Posted
I am committed and looking forward to it immensely
Posted
9 hours ago, Explorer731 said:
I am committed and looking forward to it immensely

Then do it 👍🏼

Posted
Well my domme doesn’t let me out to clean I have to use a toothbrush and do the best I can, I’m locked full time throughout locktober
Posted
1 hour ago, Subsplore said:
Well my domme doesn’t let me out to clean I have to use a toothbrush and do the best I can, I’m locked full time throughout locktober

I love this. Well done you for rising to the challenge! One of my subbies is in 24/7. Just a thorough clean the night before visiting me 🥰 That’s for the most dedicated and awesome subbies! 🌟

Posted
Depends on the cage of course but for any that have open gaps along the body of them cleaning shouldn't be an issue - I wear mine in the shower apply shower gel and use a sponge as best I can...then use cotton buds as well...works fine for me
Posted
1 hour ago, DommeDelight said:

I love this. Well done you for rising to the challenge! One of my subbies is in 24/7. Just a thorough clean the night before visiting me 🥰 That’s for the most dedicated and awesome subbies! 🌟

Thsnk you i appreciate the compliment I am most definitely dedicated. My aim is to prove my worth as a submissive

Posted
The issue of entering a building with a metal detector which goes off and then the security officer having to use one of those wands over your body then trying to explain why it beeps over your groin area.
Posted
21 hours ago, Antita said:
The issue of entering a building with a metal detector which goes off and then the security officer having to use one of those wands over your body then trying to explain why it beeps over your groin area.

😆😆😆😆🙈 ooops

Posted
Saturday at 02:32 PM, Natalie-love said:
It's been rough. Been in a FuFu clip since the first. It gets really tight more often. Had to start wearing straps to keep it on.

I did try one of these and it really does pinch. I think mine is a little small so will look at larger one.

• 3 months later...