Submission .. Part 2

Wo****

Posted

"Go lie down" he ordered. She pranced over to the bed, grinning at him over her shoulder. He sat back enjoying the view, his eyes roaming over her curves, admiring her arse. He licked his lips as he watched her settle onto the bed.

She strained to hear him, glancing over her shoulder she watched as he unbuckled his belt. She squirmed, anticipating the sharp snap against her skin. He leant in to kiss her, biting her lip, tasting her. He inched down her neck, nipping and nibbling. 

"Sir... please"....

He glanced up at her and chuckled. "I haven't started yet" he paused. "In fact, i may need to restrain you a little for what i have in mind"

He revealed a pair of cuffs and snapped them on securing her to the bed. She moaned, squirming against the cuffs. He blindfolded her, whispering in her ear "Remember... safe word"

Her breath was ragged as she tried to place where he was. It was so quiet...

She waited, tense, for what he would do. "Sir? Where are you"?

She growled as his belt made contact with her buttocks "Did i not tell you to never question me"?

"Your arse is mine, slut, and i plan on taking my time claiming it"

Posted
On 8/10/2019 at 11:37 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

"Go lie down" he ordered. She pranced over to the bed, grinning at him over her shoulder. He sat back enjoying the view, his eyes roaming over her curves, admiring her arse. He licked his lips as he watched her settle onto the bed.

She strained to hear him, glancing over her shoulder she watched as he unbuckled his belt. She squirmed, anticipating the sharp snap against her skin. He leant in to kiss her, biting her lip, tasting her. He inched down her neck, nipping and nibbling. 

"Sir... please"....

He glanced up at her and chuckled. "I haven't started yet" he paused. "In fact, i may need to restrain you a little for what i have in mind"

He revealed a pair of cuffs and snapped them on securing her to the bed. She moaned, squirming against the cuffs. He blindfolded her, whispering in her ear "Remember... safe word"

Her breath was ragged as she tried to place where he was. It was so quiet...

She waited, tense, for what he would do. "Sir? Where are you"?

She growled as his belt made contact with her buttocks "Did i not tell you to never question me"?

"Your arse is mine, slut, and i plan on taking my time claiming it"

This needs a bit of proof reading, but otherwise it is easy to read. You might wish to read back through it though, to ensure that it makes sense. Good effort.