Submission .. Part 3

Wo****

Posted

"Oh God, Sir! More.... please!" She whispered as the belt seared her skin.

Again and again he whipped the belt across her skin, creating a myriad of  marks.

She writhed desperately, each stinging lash heightening her arousal. She needed him, wanted his cock inside her. Filling her, driving her to oblivion. "Sir.. please.." she cried.

He dug his nails into her neck as he knelt astride her. Dragging his nails along her ribs he licked down her since, across her buttocks. A sharp intake of breath met his tongue flicking between her buttocks and she squirmed in her attempts to coax him deeper.

"Not yet slut, not yet" he murmured as he felt her wetness. He covered her arse in lube and shuffled down, pinning her to the bed.

She yelped as he felt him nudge his cock into her arse. He paused, waiting for her to catch her breath, to relax around him. He started to move, slowly, watching her. She was whimpering, moaning, trying to speed him up. He thrusted deep and she went wild. "Oh God! PLEASE! Fuck me.. let me cum! Now! Please.."

He thrusted, harder, faster... "No cumming slut" 

She screamed as he exploded inside her, she squirmed madly as she felt him release "pleaseeeee"

He propped himself up on his arms and whispered in her ear "1) you demanded I let you Cum. I decide when you Cum and 2) I'm going to own all your holes first slut"

He withdrew and with a chuckle inserted his favourite butt plug. "Now be a good slut and stay there while I shower. "Remember slut, no cumming" he chuckled as he turned on a wand and placed it between her legs.....

Posted
On 8/11/2019 at 6:07 PM, LazyPiratesBounty said:

"Oh God, Sir! More.... please!" She whispered as the belt seared her skin.

Again and again he whipped the belt across her skin, creating a myriad of  marks.

She writhed desperately, each stinging lash heightening her arousal. She needed him, wanted his cock inside her. Filling her, driving her to oblivion. "Sir.. please.." she cried.

He dug his nails into her neck as he knelt astride her. Dragging his nails along her ribs he licked down her since, across her buttocks. A sharp intake of breath met his tongue flicking between her buttocks and she squirmed in her attempts to coax him deeper.

"Not yet slut, not yet" he murmured as he felt her wetness. He covered her arse in lube and shuffled down, pinning her to the bed.

She yelped as he felt him nudge his cock into her arse. He paused, waiting for her to catch her breath, to relax around him. He started to move, slowly, watching her. She was whimpering, moaning, trying to speed him up. He thrusted deep and she went wild. "Oh God! PLEASE! Fuck me.. let me cum! Now! Please.."

He thrusted, harder, faster... "No cumming slut" 

She screamed as he exploded inside her, she squirmed madly as she felt him release "pleaseeeee"

He propped himself up on his arms and whispered in her ear "1) you demanded I let you Cum. I decide when you Cum and 2) I'm going to own all your holes first slut"

He withdrew and with a chuckle inserted his favourite butt plug. "Now be a good slut and stay there while I shower. "Remember slut, no cumming" he chuckled as he turned on a wand and placed it between her legs.....

I cannot say that I like the way he left her unattended while bound, but the plot leaves me hoping for more. I will admit that I am not a fan of this Dominant, but I am glad that I can sense the passion in your words. Keep going

Posted

I claim artistic licence! 

In fairness, no Dom worth his salt would leave a restrained sub unattended.

It was the plot i was worried about more than anything so thank you!

Part 4 will come later. I shall try and make it longer, more realistic and proof read it before posting 😊