What does it mean to break your slave?

John863-5309

John863-5309
Posted

I’ve heard  this been said a few times, but what does it mean? What does it entail? Extreme ***? ***? How long does it last? Is it part of slave training? What is the goal of “breaking your slave”?  What’s done, specifically?

Posted

slave breaking is largely a fantasy thing.   it's usually if there's a slave resistant to submission who becomes broken/subservient.   

obviously you have to ask questions on if you've got someone who doesn't want to be a sub and you beat them until they become one as that's generally considered *** - and someone who actually wants to be a sub probably doesn't really need to be broken.  

John863-5309
Posted

Thank you, That was the feeling I had regarding the topic

Posted

a lot gets confusing especially in what gets presented in assorted medias - the concept of a powerful Dominant breaking in a new/unruly slave does sell as a fantasy concept.

Posted

Mind, some might argue that they may have/be a sub that wants to learn/follow rules and there's an agreed structure to teach them and once they know all the rules without need for correction they're "broken"

Posted
Hi i was broken by me owner and for me it ment that the punishment for refusing to do the order was worse than the thing I'd been told to do so you learn quickly until like me i started to enjoy the punishment and the more *** she inflicted on me the better but that's just my experience
Posted

No slave are broken by physical punishment! Just like subs! Anybody stating it, has been ***d not trained properly.