Down time between ties

Posted
What do you do in the time between taking out bondage toys (ropes cuffs etc) and once they are in place? There’s a bit of down time and I’m looking for suggestions on how to not let that go stale. Obviously, get better at tying knots would help 😂 thanks!
Posted
I don’t quite understand.. Are you being worked on or are You yourself doing the tying and such? Either way, aren’t you focused on the tying and being tied during those moments? Is observing and feeling what’s being done not thrilling and enough to hold your attention?
Posted
So if I know ahead of time we are definitely doing a scene I set up the room. Put down my lube proof blanket on the bed lay out the toys and have them ready. If it comes up spontaneously then I have my sub set it up while I either get into some lingerie or lie down and watch - of course he’s naked so there’s a show for me…
Posted
I personally like to use that time to speak to my sub about what I plan to do, how sexy they look, what a good girl They are being etc. but always making sure your checking in as you go. Double checking knots, making sure *** flow is good and you sub is enjoying themself as well. Can be fun to mix in edging or spankings etc during this time also
Posted
Ii like the comments that effective sexy talk should be going on during this process for build up and anticipation of the pleasure or *** to come next