HALLOWEEN OUTFITS

bb****

Posted
I wear my fetish outfits at every opportunity
Posted
A little from both, I use latex a lot in my presentation day to day so I just dress it down a little!
Posted
It depends on the party, but I always add a touch where I can😉
Posted
I go for creepy costumes, rather than anything fet or sexy. My costumes are always put together by myself, using what I already have, and second-hand finds.
Posted
30 minutes ago, Kurious_Kat said:
I go for creepy costumes, rather than anything fet or sexy. My costumes are always put together by myself, using what I already have, and second-hand finds.

Same, on all counts! Very cool.

Posted
It really depends on how much time and effort I put into a Halloween costume idea. If I'm in a time crunch, then I always have a vamp, Pagan, Witch, or viking look to fall back on and always have a fetish base to each outfit.
Posted
Halloween has to be Halloween. I don’t want to see a skimpy little outfit, show me something scary and covered in ***
Posted
I generally go along with things that complement what my kids are wearing. Maybe when they are older and out of the house, then I can get a bit bolder! 😁
Posted
This year I’m Scooby Doo! So I guess vanilla!
Posted
I don't have any friends to go out with. Would love for a girl to put me on a leash and take me out. Not just on halloween, any time!
Posted
I wear them to Halloween kink events. I was Little Red Riding Hood this year.
Posted

Well tonight I'll be discreet on here but I'll tell you what I look like on tonight I got star Pisces across my nipples and a pair of see-through booty shorts the show just about everything you can possibly want to see tattoos wise and other my young boyfriend requested this he's 27 myself 42 and he looks amazing himself tonight he's caveman and I'm his woman

Posted
Baby you dressed up like a ghost? You look so good it's scary. You look Frankenfine!
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Halloween isn't as big in Scotland as it is everywhere else. Which is ironic as All Hallows Eve originated In Scotland to mark the festival of Samhain.

Children are the ones who celebrate it most here.