Sex Clubs Do’s and don’ts

Posted
I’ve been wanting to try going to a sex club in Chicago but don’t really know what to expect and what are the unspoken dos and don’ts. Please advise
Posted
Be nice!
If watching a public “show” maintain a good distance
No means no., always ask, never assume.
Private rooms are private.
Smile and enjoy the company more than going expecting “something”……
Posted
When you say public show are they performers or just the normal members? I’m trying to figure out what kind of happens other than I saw a lot of them do seminars and classes and sell stuff
Posted
We've never been to one with "performers" here in NYC. It's always just normal people.
Rule 1...Expect NOTHING. Enjoy the process.
Rule 2...Approach people like people, not like someone you expect to have sex with. Act like you're trying to make friends and attract.
Hopefully quick story. Wanderingstarz and I were in the smoking lounge, listening to a man whine about not getting any action. MAJOR turn off to WS (not that it mattered that night...we wouldn't have played with others at that point). But, another man counseled the whiner with this sort of advice...and the whiner left. As we do enjoy playing in front of others, WS knelt down, lifted my kilt, and began blowing me. So the "counselor" got a private show, really up close. Moral...be cool and things may happen.
I'll leave all the comment about consent to others...and most clubs will be extremely explicit about consent rules.
Posted
41 minutes ago, JackieP1970 said:
When you say public show are they performers or just the normal members? I’m trying to figure out what kind of happens other than I saw a lot of them do seminars and classes and sell stuff

No just normal peeps enjoying themselves being watched in a safe public arena, there is the possibility of being invited to join in but never expect this as ChromeStarz said

Posted
Typically I would suspect sex clubs anywhere do look at single men differently then if in a couple. So you do have to navigate how they handle that nuance.
Posted

most of the "unspoken" are actually spoken.

Most will have rules on their website or on display in the club.

Things do have subtle variances club to club but some of the common rules are:

Consent is everything. Don't touch or join a scene without consent - in some cases if there is, say, a gangbang, consent (and rules of the gangbang) may come from a spotter rather than the person currently being railed.

There's a few places have two tier doors or similar on private rooms.   Both doors open, anyone can come in (though see above on consent) top door open, anyone can watch, both doors closed - it's private

always have condoms to hand

there's rarely a hard rule on sti testing, but if you are going then get yourself tested regularly

social areas are for social - make use of them

Posted

I have wanted to go to one myself, but there's many reasons I am hesitant. For one, I would be going alone. I already suffer from social anxiety. Also, you have to pay to get in(which I completely understand and appreciate the many reasons why), so I can't like go in and take a look around and make sure there's nothing going on lights wise that will trigger my mock seizures. Add to that I have an autoimmune disorder, so I am not sure what kind of air flow, how crowded areas get, the kind of disinfecting between opening, etc.
It's always a lot for me to even get myself to go out with all this going on, and its frustrating this is my life now, and I have to do so much extra labor to even figure out if I feel its worth the risk of going somewhere.

Posted
12 hours ago, ChiGuy92 said:
where would one go for a Sex Club? 👀

Steamworks

Posted

Here are the most commonly found rules in the clubs local to me….

1 - No means No

2 - Don’t be Pushy

3 - Don’t touch without consent (that means toys, clothes, drinks and people)

4 - Doors are closed for a reason 

5 - No cameras (this varies from place to place)

6 - Don’t follow people around (especially with your cock in your hand)

7 - Be quiet around scenes (nobody wants to hear you discussing last nights football results when they are trying to get into the zone)

9 - Be Respectful (even if you don’t like someone you can still be respectful)

10 - Don’t hog the equipment all night.

Basically the golden rule in just about every club is: Enjoy your time and don’t be a dick!

Posted

I have always wanted to visit one. I think I am more sexually adventurous. However, married to a good husband of 30 years that has no interest in much other than vanilla. I’m not what to do. I don’t want to cheat but I don’t think he will try anything. I don’t want to go by myself. 

Posted
8 hours ago, Cissi said:

I have always wanted to visit one. I think I am more sexually adventurous. However, married to a good husband of 30 years that has no interest in much other than vanilla. I’m not what to do. I don’t want to cheat but I don’t think he will try anything. I don’t want to go by myself. 

Have you looked into ENM?

Posted
Each clube has its own rules, and it may depend.on the type of event you attend.

A fetish/kink night is more likely to have consensual contact only, house safe words, and what activities.can or cannot take place, eg No Fire Play or limited to designated. No touching or using.other peoples tools, no interupting scenes or getting in the way so as to spoil headspace

Swinging events may be more relaxed.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On 11/2/2023 at 7:14 PM, ChromeStarz said:

We've never been to one with "performers" here in NYC. It's always just normal people.
Rule 1...Expect NOTHING. Enjoy the process.
Rule 2...Approach people like people, not like someone you expect to have sex with. Act like you're trying to make friends and attract.
Hopefully quick story. Wanderingstarz and I were in the smoking lounge, listening to a man whine about not getting any action. MAJOR turn off to WS (not that it mattered that night...we wouldn't have played with others at that point). But, another man counseled the whiner with this sort of advice...and the whiner left. As we do enjoy playing in front of others, WS knelt down, lifted my kilt, and began blowing me. So the "counselor" got a private show, really up close. Moral...be cool and things may happen.
I'll leave all the comment about consent to others...and most clubs will be extremely explicit about consent rules.

"Rule 1...Expect NOTHING. Enjoy the process"

Yes. ~ WS