Slave

Bella-2262

Posted

I always wanted to be a slave. To be owned by a Master. I longed for that for a very long time.  I always wanted someone to control me. To punish me.  The thought of it always excites me. I've been on this dating site for 4 months now, on an off wondering if I would ever find a Master.  I came back to this site after 2 weeks. I told myself I'll give it one more chance.  Yea I had guys that just wanted to fuck me.. but that was it!
 Just a fuck. On one night I checked my message an beyond all the Hi pretty! an U look gorgeous.  Was this guy with a simple Hi! How are you? So I started talking to him.  He wanted to know what I wanted an something told me to tell him what I really wanted. I was scared to tell him I wanted to be a submissive! But I told him I wanted to find a friend with benefits. He asks me what I was into. Lol! Everything!  I told him. I love to be spanked, control, I'm a very naughty kinky dirty woman,I told him.  We talk about other things I would like to do an before I knew it he's buying me a bus ticket to see him.   Did I think twice about it? No! This is  what I wanted for a long time. Everyday we talked before I got there.  He prepared me. Mind you I never did anything like this before in my life. He was telling me what do an how to act. I went over our text messages over and over again before the day. An before I knew it I was on my way to see him. Sitting on the bus I became more scared, more anxious.. but ever so curious. I'm going to meet my Master for the first time.. all I kept saying is I hope to please him and to listen to everything he tells me to do.   I get dropped off at his town.. my heart was racing. First thing I did was get into his car an be a good girl. Don't talk unless talking to. An don't look at him. We stop at the pet store to get me a collar.  Then stop at Home Depot for cable ties. Always thank ur Master for the gifts that he brought for you.. I did for the collar. I had no clue the cable ties were for me.  I was scolded for not thanking him.  We pull in his driveway. I have orders from my Master.  As soon as I go in take off all my clothes fold them an put them on the couch. Then unpack my suitcase. Place all my clothes lined up on the couch.  When done call him so he can check me over and my clothes.. I did exactly that.. with every nervous tick in my body. Thinking in my head I can't believe I'm here doing this.. I checked everything before I called him. Master! Please come check me and my clothes.  He told me to put my head down and close my eyes.  I can hear him checking my stuff. I can feel him checking me out. Touching me. Spanking me hard asking me if I like it?    Yes Master I do! I got spanked again.  I'm not  supposed to like Unless he tells me to.. several times I was spanked.. hair pulled.. he put me on my knees to worship him. My Master! As I was Born 8/8/2019 at 6:30pm Everyday I cooked an had chores to do for my Master.  But the *** an pleasure that he cave me that I was afraid of. I wanted more of. An I can't wait to get more of what my Master has plan for me...

Posted
3 hours ago, TiffanyVelvet said:

Lucky gurl!

Thank you 😊