Thank you Master...

Posted
Master had his way with me and then some.
He used a blindfold to tease and please me. Then he tied me up with dark blue rope this time. One small knot just against my clit, so whenever I would move I would get excited. However if I had an orgasm (even the smallest) he would spank me. SPANK SPANK SPANK
Mmmmmm.
The ropes were also tied specifically that if I took too deep a breath from my chest, it would tighten against my throat, so that would hinder me from holding my breath during an orgasm.
oh my yes Master.
I could feel you finger me, but I had to hold back. I could feel you kiss, lick, and suck on my nipples. I still held back for you Master. Then you found the spots on my neck. I couldn't hold back anymore. You loosened the rope around my neck and tied my wrists behind me. I could feel your long, hard cock against my arse as you tightened my wrists. I tried to reach out for your cock. You caught me. SPANK SPANK SPANK. "I'm sorry Master. I like the way you feel." "Not quite yet Pet." You put me face down, arse up on the bed. The small blue knot up against my clit feels so good I let out a small scream of enjoyment. SPANK SPANK SPANK
"Not yet Pet." You tease me more by slowly rubbing the tip of your cock just on the outside of my pussy. I let out another moan. SPANK SPANK SPANK. "You do that once more, I will stop teasing you and just put my cock in your mouth and cum down your throat." "yes Master 😞. I'll be good from now on." You continue to tease me again with just the tip. Then you grab a hip, and slowly, gently slide your cock in my warm wet pussy. "What do you want Pet?" "I want your long, hard cock deep inside me please Master." You grab my other hip to remind me I am YOUR Pet. "Please...Master...more...harder."
As you keep pumping me, you loosen my wrists and grab a handful of my hair. "You are MY Pet fuck toy aren't you?" SPANK
"OH YES MASTER!!! I AM ALL YOURS."
"Do you want Master's cum inside your pussy like a good Pet?" "Yes...please...Master."
"Good. That's what I want to hear from my fuck toy."
12 more pumps and I feel you release deep inside me Master. I feel your cock twitch and pulse with pleasure as my pussy tightens around you so I don't lose a single drop.
You lay on your back. "Now what are going to do Pet?" "I will happily lick you clean Master." "That's a good Pet. You may now remove your blindfold and lick my cock clean. Then you can lay next to your Master."
I smile with delicious delight cause I know you always taste sweet. Mmmmmmm
"Thank you Master." "You're welcome Pet."
Posted
On 11/10/2023 at 7:00 PM, LAM-4066 said:

Congrats, Spank, Spank, Spank

• 2 months later...