Best toys for over stimulation and orgasm

Posted
Looking for some new ideas to add to my collection 😈
Posted

More details? 

For self use or to use on someone else? For someone with a vulva or a penis and a prostate? 

Posted
Motorbunny, so much power, so many attachments.
DeviantInside
Posted
Ok this is very subjective. Different people overload with different things. Some people require one stimulus to be built up and any other stimulus distracts from that. Other people require lots of different stimulus switching back and forth. And other some combination of the two. For a single stimulus I have found an American hitachi magic wand to be very effective (and have heard that a Sybian ad effective too). For multiple stimuli some of the variable vibrators from Lovense (which can also be activated from afar) combined with wand/electro stim/sensory/ auditory (E.g. binaural unless pregnant) etc stimuli.
DeviantInside
Posted
1 minute ago, DeviantInside said:
Ok this is very subjective. Different people overload with different things. Some people require one stimulus to be built up and any other stimulus distracts from that. Other people require lots of different stimulus switching back and forth. And other some combination of the two. For a single stimulus I have found an American hitachi magic wand to be very effective (and have heard that a Sybian ad effective too). For multiple stimuli some of the variable vibrators from Lovense (which can also be activated from afar) combined with wand/electro stim/sensory/ auditory (E.g. binaural unless pregnant) etc stimuli.

And as stated above there are different erogenous zones that can be stimulated and built up.

DeviantInside
Posted
2 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:

And as stated above there are different erogenous zones that can be stimulated and built up.

Or a fucking machine like the wiggler to do several things at once with the mental aspect of knowing it’s a machine and won’t respond to you if you beg it not too (even while someone is there watching over it).