Wish

Posted

Been looking on wish for a while and there's quite a few things I'd like to get on there but not sure if I trust it anyone used them before for outfits and toys???

Posted

there's wish and there's aliexpress have a lot of kink toys for cheap.  here's some things to consider

- never use any of the toys meant for internal or genital use.  A lot of the items are not made from what they say they are and so many are not really safe to be used

- electrics can also be an issue : these have not been checked for European safety

- a lot of the floggers / crops / etc are cheaply made and can break easily

- a lot of the butt plugs which are metal or glass have a bulb bigger than the base - also a big risk and a trip needed to A+E

- slow postage times, not necessarily an issue but remember - as the UK is likely to leave the EU pretty much all post coming in from overseas is going to be held up for extra checks - this risks further delays to your delivery, items going missing and custom notices

while there are deals to be had, remember the golden rule about "you get what you paid for" 

Posted

Yeah I did think about all of that last thing I want is to hurt myself or others just want to know other people's experience with them

Posted

that *is* my experience with them and having inspected what resellers have bought.