Playing cards...fun fiction

Posted

I don’t know why I agreed to play cards in the first place. I was never very good at them, but when your wife suggests strip Black Jack, what do you say? Well, yes, of course. I would never have entertained the idea if I suspected what she was up to. As it turns out, a lot was going on that I had no idea about…That was about to change….

My wife Sarah and I have been married for 15 years and have had no children. She worked from home as a proofreader for a local legal company, and I was a truck driver. My job sometimes meant that I had to work away now and then. It was a small sacrifice for the great pay I received. We had a very comfortable life.  Just after one of these trips, Sarah suggested the card game. 

I was off for the next four days; I planned on chilling, but I had no plans. I noticed that Sarah was a little antsy, but I ignored it for the most part until she started to bug me a little with her ups, downs, sighs, and tuts.

“What’s the matter ?” I asked

“Oh, nothing, just bored,” Sarah replied.

“You done with work for the day?” I asked

“Yep, Wanna do something?” She asked

“Like what ?” I enquired. “It’s a pretty shitty day out there, wet and cold.”

“You remember when we used to play silly games when we first met?” She asked

“Yes. They were fun,” I said, remembering how they pretty much always ended up with us having sex. 

“Fancy a game of strip Blackjack?” She asked.

That caught me out of the blue.

“What?” 

“Strip Blackjack,” she said.

“You kidding ?” I asked

“No, what else have you got to do? It might be fun,” She said

“OK, I guess it might.” I replied, “ So what should we play for?”

“Mmmm,” she seemed to be thinking, “how about whoever wins gets to boss the loser around for the night?”

“Eh, sounds interesting,” I said with a smile. “Any limits”

I was already thinking of the kinky things I could get up to. I might even get her down on me, a treat usually saved for birthdays and Christmas. 

We were well into the bet, sitting at the kitchen table.

Shit. Bust!” I exclaimed.

That was my left sock gone, just my underpants remaining. Sarah was looking sexy in a bra and panties. I had forgotten how much fun this could be. I was getting a little buzz in my underpants. My cock is just starting to make itself visual through the cotton. 

This could be it, my one piece of clothing vs. her two. Sarah dealt 10 spades to me, a card to her, and a queen of diamonds to me. I tried to act cool with another card to her.

She looked at me.

“Stick,” I said happily.

She turned her two cards over. 3 of diamonds and 4 of clubs. She turned another 6 of Diamonds. I felt good at this until she turned over the 8 clubs. 

“I believe that is 21,” Sarah stated calmly and pleasantly. “Come on, buddy, off with your panties”. 

The panties part didn’t register at the time. However, I stood up, pulled away from the table, and pulled down. My underpants proudly reveal my now more than semi-erection.

“I guess someone thinks he’s going to get lucky. Well, we’ll just see about that”. She teased. “Now, what was the bet? Oh yeah, the winner gets to be in charge.”

I smiled at Sarah and put my hands up in surrender. She smiled back and went to the coat hook by the kitchen door. She pulled out a black scarf from under her coat. 

“Turn around,” she ordered with a devious smile.

“What you doing?” I asked, also with a big smile.

“Shhh, I’m in charge now; you have to do whatever I tell you, remember ?”

I turned, and it all went dark as she tied the scarf around my head.

She kissed me gently and whispered in my ear in a husky voice.

“Come with me, and please don’t say a word.”

She took my hand, led me down the hall, and guided me up the stairs. We turned at the top of the stairs and led me to what I knew to be one of our spare bedrooms. Once there, she turned me around three times to confuse me. I hadn’t been in this room since I got back from my last job.

She sat me down on a chair without reason to be there. She felt my hesitation but just pushed down gently. I felt cold leather on my butt and back. She took my left hand, and I felt something cool around my wrist. I started to protest and tried to move my hand but found it secured. She kissed me on the lips.

“Go with it, “ she whispered. I promise it will be fun”. 

I relaxed a little, and my right hand was secured to the other arm. My legs came next to the legs of the chair. I was almost totally immobilized. I jumped as much as I could as she pinched my nose. I opened my mouth to protest, and something was shoved into my mouth. Something rubber and thick that reached almost to the back of my throat.  I was genuinely a little concerned now. When had my wife turned into some kinky bitch. Though concerned, my cock had other ideas and was pointing straight up from my groin.  I heard a couple of clicks that sounded like the picture app on a phone. Then Sarah was talking. She must have grabbed her phone when she led me upstairs blindfolded. 

“It’s me; yes, it worked. Those YouTube videos on cheating were very helpful...The rest was as easy as you said it would be…. Just a little nervous…. The kitchen door is unlocked….. yes Mistress, I understand.

Then, nothing as the one-sided conversation ended. Mistress, who the fuck was Mistress, and why was my wife calling her that. 

I heard a few more gentle noises, my wife walking around the room, and some rustling; maybe Sarah was taking off the last of her clothes. A slight metallic rattle followed by a sigh of what sounded like comfort.

I don’t know how long we waited in silence, but eventually, I heard the kitchen door open. Then, heavy footsteps on the stairs. My heart was beating faster as I listened to the footsteps in the hall outside the room.

Then, a hearty laugh.

“Good little girl, I knew you could do it,”  the mystery person told my wife. 

Who the fuck was it? I knew that voice.

“Thank you, Mistress,” my wife replied. 

There was movement coming toward me. I smelt my wife’s perfume. She undid the scarf, and my wife was kneeling when I had finished blinking, trying to adjust my eyes to the sudden onslaught of light. She was naked except for a black studded dog collar. That wasn’t the worst of things, though. Sarah was kneeling at the feet of Cathy, our fat and obnoxious neighbor.