Subs and emotional connection

newbie1966

Posted

Can submissive men have an emotional connection with their mistress. Or is it just about the roe play.   

Posted

I am meeting a girl for a potencial D/S relationship on the premise of a possible romantic one too.....

Posted
Without such a connection even for a few hours what's the point ?
Posted
Absolutely they can & often this is very much the case. I have had such with all Mistresses or Dommes I have been involved with. Not everyone does but I find it to be pretty much essential, for myself at least. It also heightens & intensifies the whole experience
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

For me, the magic of intense play won't work without that emotional connection. I believe there has to be a level of mutual trust in order for any meaningful BDSM to take place. 

The brain is the primary sex organ, remember? 

Mistress_Rebeca
Posted
On 8/31/2019 at 10:55 AM, newbie1966 said:

Can submissive men have an emotional connection with their mistress. Or is it just about the roe play.   

Without  that  connection nothing makes sense. My slave is a whore, a trash, a doormat, but ONLY for me and by me. For everybody else he is a person, a well respected citizen , a professional, a son and a father. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I personal must have an emotional connection in order to be submissive towards anyone. I am not willing to give myself to another human being unless the connection is there. 

That's just me.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Absolutely. 

In fact if a person comes to me to serve for a long person of time there most be an emotional connection or it will not last.