Something Is Still Missing: Part 2

Posted

To avoid spoiling the surprise, please do not comment on this story.

---

The pool had a mechanical roof, a transforming conversatory, which currently was retracted so that the sun’s rays could penetrate the water to leave flickering white light dancing on the pool floor. The tiles were pristinely white, with white plastic hatching that drained the over-spilling water. Beyond that were the grey stone tiles that the two of them walked along to reach the sunbeds along the side of the house. It was a lovely house, with looming black walls that were modern and mixed well with the natural timber and huge windows on both levels. The two of them stepped through the glass back-door, onto the grey stone, and passed the right side of the house to head towards the pool and the bushes beyond it. The garden itself stretched out, a long and wide patch of luscious grass almost big enough to be called a field. The sun was warm and strong over the pool, but they stood in the shade before they could hop in.

She looked up at him, finally letting go of his tie to step in closer for a kiss. She bounced on the balls of her feet, making her breasts and his penis bounce as well. She pulled away and started unbuttoning his shirt, playfully teasing him as she made her way down. She kissed his chest, his nipples, licking his abs and biting his skin. Her fingers moved quickly, but without haste, enjoying the anticipation. He watched her gorgeous body, that stunning face of hers, and that beautiful smile while she undressed him.

She got on her knees and started unbuckling him.

“No playing with it just yet, Baby Girl.”

“Can I play with your body once we get in, please, Daddy?”

“Of course you can.”

“Yay!” she jumped up and took his tie off, biting it between her teeth and making sure all of his clothes were piled neatly on one of the sunbeds. She came back, tie in her hands, and whipped it over the back of his neck to pull him down for another kiss. He let her, leaning down to tongue her wildly while hugging her close. She squirmed and pulled away, too giddy,

“Daddy I want to pway now!”

“Then what are you waiting for?”

She giggled, yanking on the tie for leverage and turning his back to the pool. A cheeky grin played over her lips and she shoved his naked body backwards, toppling him in with her hands over her mouth. He fell in with an almighty splash and then she hopped up and down like a small child.

He rose to the surface spluttering for air,

“Oh, Baby Girl, this shark is coming for you, and it is hungry!”

She squealed and jumped in, and started thrashing in the opposite direction.

Playwithme217
Posted
I love the stories I can see this happening to me
Posted
1 hour ago, Playwithme217 said:

I love the stories I can see this happening to me

I am glad to know my stories are achieving the desired effect