New here, looking for answers

Posted

I have always had an incredibly specific fetish and i could never find out what category it fits into or what to call it. I’ve recently started to come to terms with it as i’ve been very ashamed of it most of my life. I get aroused watching or being in the presence of men drinking tea and enjoying/slurping it or making it. I don’t get nearly as aroused by anything else or anything actually sexual.

I’ve kinda accepted that this is part of me and wont change now, but i still have concerns about how i could make this work in a relationship? I really don’t feel comfortable sharing this with someone i hardly know, but i don’t know how i can get to a point where i trust someone enough without talking about sexual interests at some point, or without them noticing how little interest i have in normal sex. Also not sure how i would adequately satisfy a partner’s sexual needs if i have a low interest in actual sex myself. I have been in one other relationship and he was very accepting, but i always felt too guilty to ask him to do this for me and doing normal sex stuff was confusing for me because i find it hard to know what i’m comfortable with

Posted
I love tea n I would do that for u no problem. I think any guy would do that for u. As much as a guy wants to please u n u tell him all u got to do is put the tea kettle on. I think he'd b pretty stoked?
Posted
So just curious, how does this tea fetish play out? Is it a constant tea drinking thing during or before sex? Is it somehow incorporated into the sex itself somehow? This situation intrigues me.... 🤔
Posted
1 hour ago, Romeo8 said:

So just curious, how does this tea fetish play out? Is it a constant tea drinking thing during or before sex? Is it somehow incorporated into the sex itself somehow? This situation intrigues me.... 🤔

Honestly still kinda trying to figure this out. I get off to the thought of it without any explicit sexual activity. Would probably like being touched while a partner is drinking tea, or a partner drinking tea before sexual activities to get me in the mood.

Posted

Everyone has different kinks, incorporate it. If your partner does not accept it you will never be satisfied

Posted
That's very interesting. I've never thought of it but I go obedient to a nice girl who let's me rest my head on her lap as she rubs my ear. It's a mechanism. And sex truly isn't everything it's quality and quantity together. And I think some practiced roleplay with a trusted friend. Will help you make the quantity in the quality. I love doing things for my babe. And she's not as much into sex as I am. But we make do just fine and I reassure her I'm mature enough to go with out it's the loving effort spent together that counts and because of that she let's me in on some of her tightly held secret desires. And the bonding is totally worth a few less sex sessions.
Posted
Is it the sound of the tea being slurped? It may be auralism.
Posted
1 hour ago, Storyteller05 said:

Is it the sound of the tea being slurped? It may be auralism.

Yeah thats definitely a part of it

Posted
That is a very unique fetishism but it's a cool one. Have you thought about pleasuring a man while he is sat and enjoying his tea. Would that perhaps help you get more into it. If you find ways to incorporate your fetish into your sex like.