New sub

RaeRae-9215

Posted

Hi everyone..

I am a relatively new sub and I’m dating a very experienced Master. I’ve been vanilla my entire life and he has opened my eyes and to how much I love to give up control and surrender to him.. I can’t get enough of it, but I’m still learning every day. He wants me to be more forthcoming but I struggle to meet his expectations. Does anyone have any advice or tips for me?

Posted
8 hours ago, RaeRae-9215 said:

He wants me to be more forthcoming

I think given you're new to this and he is obviously leading - it would be reasonable to ask him for examples.

8 hours ago, RaeRae-9215 said:

I struggle to meet his expectations

are his expectations realistic, especially if you are new/inexperienced?

For me.  Expectations should be something to be reached for, but only if the person wants to reach for them - they should be achievable stretch goals rather than always seeming out of reach.

Posted
Ask him to slow things down and give you time to process everything. Being a good Dom is about helping your sub grow and blossom at the pace they are able to. Not putting unreasonable expectations on them or making it stressful.
Posted

If he's  experienced, you should have a better communication and not struggling? You need to have a chat with him before sessions, I’d you can’t talk or express your emotions,  write it down in a notebook and give it to him.