It would be good...

Posted

if one could choose to post a topic on more than one forum...

There are topics that cross boundaries which deserve to be posted on more than one forum..It would be nice if one had the option of choosing..

I would still expect Fetish .com to have the final say...but I think one has to take into account that not every member  goes to every forum.!

There is always something in a members post that is relevant to another member...it may only be a phrase or a sentence within a post..that connects with another member.!

At the end of the day..we are there for each other..

What do you think.Cassie

Posted

I don't really agree

I think it's annoying for the people who DO visit each or more than one of the forums to keep seeing the same post and the same poster everywhere.

Posted
I would imagine it would be difficult to organise that kind of cross-over into the website's functions, so it would be best to just choose the most appropriate forum. It can then be up to those who visit the forum to mention other topics
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I agree with eyem, the same post in multiple forums would just add to the 'noise'.

I get irritated when I see the same post written by different people on the same page as it is, a good example being the foot fetish forum and the endless "smelly, or clean" posts done to death, so seeing repeated posts in multiple places I'd avoid the forums altogether.

If people are focused on only one thing they'll visit the forum they feel best reflects that interest, responses may steer them towards different posts and forums..if they are browsing then they'll visit multiple ones anyway..I understand you want as many people as possible to see what you're writing, and perhaps you feel your posts aren't garnering the interest you anticipated, but I genuinely don't think putting the same post in multiple forums will change that.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi..

Thinking about my post..I have to agree with all the comments..I also agree that if a member thinks it is worth mentioning it in another Forum is a good way to go about it..

Cassie