Slaves Why people like it?

Da****

Posted
I'm looking in to broadening my understanding of this lifestyle. What is being a slave. What does it mean to be a slave for people. I'm trying to understand people's connection to slave mentality.
Posted
I new too and i guess u do everything ur master tells u … whatever it is if im not mistaken 🤔🧠 but i could be wrong …
Posted
Personally I find the use of this word " slave" downright wrong. I myself refuse to use it in my life.

Everything is what you make it. Instead of trying to learn how everyone else does it so you can do same.
Ask yourself what you want first then observe and see how your likes and desires fit into. If at all.
Posted
some people like not having to think or make decisions and instead just follow directions or maybe they like the service aspect
Posted
I have a slave fantasy and i also cross dress. Although I enjoy serving when I role play, I have never actually had the opportunity to explore that kink, but what attracts me to it personally speaking, is for what ever time period the slave play, life is as simple and primal, after a discussion about limits and desires, You own me and my only purpose is to be my sexiest while also catering to another.
Posted
Well, the first question is what are you looking for? A sub has rights and a negotiated dynamic of their own free will for both parties pleasure and both work to accomplish. A slave... well ,that is property to the owner and the owners responsibility to properly maintain and is pride in ownership. That dynamic at the core is owners responsibility M/s is a very serious dynamic. The mindset of a slave is ultimate love as a top writer must not *** that.
Posted
43 minutes ago, SirSublime said:
Well, the first question is what are you looking for? A sub has rights and a negotiated dynamic of their own free will for both parties pleasure and both work to accomplish. A slave... well ,that is property to the owner and the owners responsibility to properly maintain and is pride in ownership. That dynamic at the core is owners responsibility M/s is a very serious dynamic. The mindset of a slave is ultimate love as a top writer must not *** that.

Actually a slave always maintains free will and can witgdraw consent, walk away or say no at any time they desire, they can even negotiate the terms of the contract to exclude anything linked to thier limits (yes slaves have limits too), and to ensure that thier owner has duties towards the slave.
So its not as black and white as you ***t it. Also no slave contract is en***able in law nor is it a defense in law for the owner should the slave decide to prosecute for sexual assault if they withdraw consent.

Posted
I’ve never had a real life experience yet but my fantasy as a slave is that within the perimeters agreed upon I am at the mercy of someone else to make the decision how I should be treated and what I experience.
Posted

it angers a lot of people - but, ahem, in essence there isn't any difference between a submissive and a slave.    It's just whatever people are happier about in their dynamic.  And maybe in essence, some would say a slave is higher protocol than a submissive - but then - there's some high protocol submissives (and their owners) who detest the term 'slave'

I feel essential reading is 'What is the Difference between a submissive and a slave' by Kate Kinsey, it's a blog post you can find with an easy google.

But here's a simple thing.  If the slave wishes to end the dynamic or say a clear and stern 'no', can they?  If yes, then it was never slavery.  If no, then someone is being held against their will and no court will accept the "BDSM defence" 

Posted

I would suggest the difference really is that 'Slave' infers a FLR 24/7 relationship, whereas Sub is a more flexible term. Slave is much loved by the fake dommes out there.

In essence though, call yourself what you want, every dynamic is different and so it should be, it involves different people who enjoy different things.