Magic

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

“It’s a crate.”

“No, it’s the magic cabinet of mystery.”

“That magically transformed into a crate.”  Erin and Sonja laughed at this.  Scott rolled his eyes.

“I’ve got blueprints for the old saw-the-lady-in-half trick, but we’re going to use the crate to work out any changes I want to put into it.”

“Hold it,” Sonja said.  “As someone who might be getting sawed in half I’ve got to ask if you should really be making modifications on the plans that are known to work.”

“Agreed,” Erin threw in.

“I’m not making any drastic changes.  Neither of you has been a magician’s assistant before and we won’t have a lot of time to practice this.”  Scott opened the top of the crate which he had hinged in place and cut into two sections like your standard magician’s box (or coffin, the girls noted).  “I’m just going to make it a little bigger so you two will have more room to maneuver.”

“Makes a little sense,” Erin said.  “Gymnastics has made me pretty limber, but I’ve never had to bend double inside a sealed box before.  A little more space could be helpful.”

“That’s the spirit,” Scott said as he slid half a panel out of one end of the crate.  The holes that someone’s feet were meant to stick through were now semicircles.  He gave the panel at the other end a shake to show that the runners he had put in to allow the panels to be removed were installed securely.  “See? My modifications show that I know how to build something.”  He pulled that panel out.  “The real one I build will be just as well made; just a little bigger than the plans say.  This is all for your benefit.  Get in.”  He offered his hand to Sonja.

“Why me?”

“You’re taller so the audience will think that you fill up the entire box.”

“When in reality I’ll be in there with you,” Erin said.  “It’s an old trick and everyone knows how it’s done.  Having the taller girl get in might make some of them forget.”

“If it makes you feel any better, I don’t have a saw right now,” Scott teased.

Sonja crawled onto the table that the crate sat on and stepped in it.  “We’re going to have to practice getting into this thing more gracefully.”  She sat in the middle of the crate.  It was a bit like getting into an undersized bathtub.

“Feet,” Scott said expectantly.  Sonja obligingly rested her ankles in the semicircles provided and Scott slid the panel back in place so they were now completely encircled.  “Normally, just the head is secured,” Scott said as he walked around the table.  “But I’ve added some holes for your hands too.  It will make it look more difficult and it may help the people who know how the trick is done to forget.”

Sonja lay back carefully to place her neck safely in its space.  She arranged her hair so it spilled out onto the table rather than being in the hole, then tentatively put her wrists in the slots provided for them.  Scott slid that panel into place carefully to make sure that the holes he had guessed at weren’t too small and she wouldn’t be hurt.  A shiver ran down Sonja’s spine as she was pilloried into place.

Erin climbed onto the table and got into the crate, straddling Sonja.

“Shouldn’t she have already been in the box?” Sonja asked.  “And it should be her feet sticking out.”  Erin lay on her friend and snuggled against her.  “What the hell, Erin!?”

Scott closed the two sections of the lid and latched them in place.

“What’s this all this about?” Sonja felt her blouse being unbuttoned.  Lips pressed against her chest and a warm sensation seemed to spread out from them.  Erin continued unbuttoning as she kissed her captive.  This was nothing new but usually Sonja held Erin in her arms as it happened.  She wanted to hold her lover now but was prevented.  This was both frustrating and a turn on.  “Scott, what are you up to?”

“There is no magic show,” Scott admitted.  “This is Erin’s birthday present.”

“Present?” Erin had started nuzzling her breasts, then licked one.  “Oh my god.”

“She told me that you two talk about making things more kinky, but when you get to the bedroom you always vanilla out on her.  I never know what to buy someone, so offering to help her seemed like a good idea.”

Sonja loved to hold Erin in her arms.  Enjoyed wrapping her legs around her to increase her embracing power.  Now she could do neither.  She struggled a little which only seemed to make Erin more excited.

“Anyhow, you two aren’t exhibitionists and I’m not a voyeur, so I’ll leave you two for a couple of hours.”

“Uh-huh,” Sonja agreed being distracted trying to picture just what Erin was up to.  “Wait, what?” But it was too late.  She and her lover were alone, and she was completely at Erin’s mercy.

She could tell that Erin’s confinement was making it harder for her to do all that she wanted to do.  This just made her efforts more meaningful.  She had somehow managed to get a hand under Sonja to rub her butt.  Again, Sonja wished she could reciprocate but her hands were still pinned.  This was very much like what had recently been termed “vanilla” only she had no control of any of it.  Her heart beat faster as she considered her lack of control.

Then she felt her breast being freed from her bra.  Teeth pressed gently around the nipple.  She sucked her breath in between clenched teeth.  This was new.  She was both afraid that Erin would bite too hard and hopeful that she would bite just a little bit harder than she currently was.  She wanted to see teeth marks on her skin when this was over and trusted Erin but this was new.  Instead of biting harder, Erin started to tease the nipple with her tongue.  Sonja tensed up and gasped out words of appreciation.  She wasn’t sure if Erin could hear them from inside the box.

Sonja had bought a nice cashmere sweater for Erin’s birthday.  Somehow that didn’t seem good enough now.  She would have to buy some additional presents from a much different store.  Something to admit that she was wrong for never following through on any of their kink discussions.  But that was something to be considered later.  Right now she couldn’t concentrate enough to decide what she would be buying.