Dominance should lift you up, not let you down.

A_****

Posted
Very insightful thank youuuu
Posted
That's a perfect and wonderful definition of what being a Dom is, thank you
Posted
So beautifully written! Wish there was a repost button. Bravo! 👏🏻
Posted

I get dominated while I'm in a relationships not fully but there's leeway and I know what you mean with the guidance and then encouragement I'm not a monster my bio says I'm the nicest a**hole you'll ever meet I'm not cold-hearted bastard I do like my *** too I like being whipped in the hand I like hot wax I love my back scratched like cut not scratched but in my experience it's just the first couple goes with a new partner it's all about My lead the witch most have tended to very positively reacting but wants to get to know that partner a little bit more I have my partner answer why she must always ***, next time we bop anything you would like to do to dom e what would you like to do how do you want to see me in a little *** and that's not *** just for ***

Posted
Also lil over year out of a 15y relationship, we knew what ea other turn ons & offs were
Posted
So your first sentence should say “Dominance should Lift a Submissive Up”. I agree. But there seem to be very few Doms capable f handling all aspects of that reality. I wish Doms that fail spent less energy on avoidance and more time in learning from mistakes.
Posted
I agree 1 million percent.  the dominant is there to guide and provide a safe place for the submissive to explore and tap in to their potential like you said.

I love what you have written. 
Posted
That is the exact kind of Dom I am looking for. It’s nice to read that there are some like that out there.
Posted
He holds me up and brings me to new heights...
Posted
I agree 1 million percent. I love this.
Posted
The perfect definition of a good dom to guild there sub through the dark and bring them out through the other side in a better version of themselves. Brilliant đź‘Ź
Posted
Wow! You have an amazing insight. đź’ž
Posted
From a sub's perspective, one that's had her share of those toxic Doms, thank you
Posted
I wish more female dominants understood this concept. As a switch i am constantly left unable to explore my submissive side because every dominant woman i meet comes right out of the gate with the degredation talk and its like...uhhh hey...im troy...before you start calling me a worthless little sub slut...maybe try saying hi and telling me your name? I mean....hell...maybe oh idk...ask if im even into verbal degredation? Like dude doms might push the limits but subs set them. Just because im choosing to play a sub role doesnt automatically give a dom rights to just do whatever.
Posted
Yes, this! I've yet to find what I came on here looking for. Too many ego-driven ulterior motives.
Posted

Still looking for that uplifting dom but only keep attracting the f**kbois

Posted
Oh that's awesome buddy you absolutely nailed it I found out 20 years ago that although I'm an alpha without any doubt I really enjoy Subs in the bedroom but the only reason I enjoyed so much is the reward you get and seeing them absolutely lose it from being pleasured and acting out all the fantasies they've always thought about all the taboo things that have been in the back of their mind and you get to be the one they Trust and talked to openly it's an amazing thing and it's a big responsibility but it's worth it one of the great wonders of the world is the look of a woman with their legs shaking your stomach muscles quivering and just soaking the bed nothing says I'm happy like that and that's reward that I look for not also misses are able to accept that kind of treatment though I was so lucky to have two in a row for a total of about 12 years unfortunately the latest one passed away has been really really hard to find a match people seem so afraid to talk openly about stuff I think they've all been married since they were 20 and now they're finding themselves singling midlife and they have no idea they think dating is still like High School and that's not everybody but a lot how you ever going to find happiness if you can't express what it is you want
Posted
12 hours ago, moline874 said:

Still looking for that uplifting dom but only keep attracting the f**kbois

Hey beautiful, that's because you are probably ignoring all the "good guys" lol

Posted
Been here off and off and only ever really met the awful Doms who think nothing of respect or trust. Met two really chill people recently here so far. But I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks the Sub Dom Dynamic should be about trust and support.
Posted
I might be a sub but I don't like the denigrating talk and I can't seem to find a Dom who understands that. Smh
Posted

Very true, but I find the amount of f***toy subs that are not truly interested in submitting, the ones who just want a woman to pegg them with a strap-on. It can make it hard for the rest of us to be taken seriously, now this is an oversimplification and a generalization, but that is my experience.