Herpes related questions

pi****

Posted

* MAY BE TRIGGERING *

* SA mentioned *

I have genital herpes due to a sexual assault about 2 years ago. I haven't had a brake out in about a year. I am wondering how people in the hookup, swinger, etc. life style navigate through this? Are you still allowed/welcomed in sex clubs with and STD like this? Do you just disclose? How do you handle this with your partner? Anything any of you can comment on would be more then helpful thank you!

Posted
Generally disclosing is important. If anyone is on the fence you can also send them info on the std. herpes is like prevalent in 80% of the population. Most people don’t know they have it.
Posted
Honestly I’d eat u out and get it too fuck it
BeardyMcBeardy
Posted
11 minutes ago, paradiselost666 said:
Honestly I’d eat u out and get it too fuck it

That's not what they asked. Learn to read the room and keep the conversation on track

Posted
Herpes is not even tested for where I go get my std testing for prep. The lab work lady told me they stopped testing for it years ago when 9 out of 10 people on average tested positive for it.
BlackBook333
Posted
Anyone who is sexually active almost certainly has it. Most people just don’t experience any breakouts. Stay healthy, be honest with your partners, and don’t stress yourself out over it. If you have any breakouts, there’s medication.