THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
I never find them all.. I think I’ve looked everywhere.. do I need to be a paying member to find them all?
Posted
12 minutes ago, controlher1969 said:
I never find them all.. I think I’ve looked everywhere.. do I need to be a paying member to find them all?

No, you don't need to be a paid memeber.

All what you need is to keep exploring various features of the app/website which you can open to find the icons

Posted
59 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

It would be better if you know the number from the grid. Each row is left to right - 1,2,3,4

Feel free to DM me for further help

I messaged u

Posted
Found 19. Can't find the other 5. I've checked everything. 😢
Posted
i’m really struggling for 12. any clues?
Posted
I have 6 to get, I'm going mad looking. What have I missed 😳
Posted
I need help with icon 14. 4th row down 2nd one in from the left. Please and thank you 😊
Posted
No, I have found them all three or four times and have 20 so far this time.
Posted
Ugh! I've found 19 so far. I keep checking ans clicking on everything, but no luck! It's getting a bit frustrating now.
Kybreeze73
Posted
What do you do when you go to confession?
Posted
I can’t find number 20 and the rest of it .
Need some help :(((((
Posted
1 hour ago, controlher1969 said:

Hi. I'm here to help with Puzzle hunt, I can't get through your filters to message you. If you message me I'm happy to help you 😊👍🏻

Posted
1 hour ago, Pimkie-pie said:
Im so lost

Hello I'm Martyn, I'm here to help you with the puzzle hunt.😁👍🏻
Firstly let me explain what the puzzle hunt is, as I remember personally how completely confusing it was to me when I first made it.
The puzzle hunt is a fun way for new profiles to explore and get to know all the features available on the FET app/ website and where the features are. 2 puzzles are released each day and if found then 30pts are given to you. These points can be saved towards upgrading your membership or exchanged for cyber stickers to gift other profiles you like.

Posted
1 hour ago, Pimkie-pie said:
Im so lost

Hi Pumpkin-pie I was mid way assisting you you catch up and I'm locked out of messaging you any more until you reply to me. This is a great feature of FET to prevent harassment. So if you'd wish further help with Puzzle hunt from me just message me and I'd be delighted to help you 😁😁😁👍🏻

Posted
2 hours ago, controlher1969 said:

Hi, don't think so don't be afraid to use your safe word and and for help tho, some are really frustrating.
Eg. I don't use all the app features and find some have been an absolute head freesbie😁
Find the hints they take you the right way

Posted
Day # 11 - Clue 21 - 10 Hail Mary's and a bath in Holy Water for what you've just admitted to.
Day #11 - Clue 22 - Had anyone appreciated your pics lately?