THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
7 hours ago, PrimalSigma said:
Ugh! I've found 19 so far. I keep checking ans clicking on everything, but no luck! It's getting a bit frustrating now.

Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
7 hours ago, HARD-CANDY said:
I need help with icon 14. 4th row down 2nd one in from the left. Please and thank you 😊

Day7/Clue 2 - every few months always stick a new poze or remove old one

Posted
7 hours ago, Will57Y said:
No, I have found them all three or four times and have 20 so far this time.

Fantastic, well done

Posted
7 hours ago, PrimalSigma said:
Ugh! I've found 19 so far. I keep checking ans clicking on everything, but no luck! It's getting a bit frustrating now.

Day11/Clue 2- if someone has prowled and left a mark on your pic, this is where hou find it

If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
6 hours ago, BlackSatan24 said:
I can’t find number 20 and the rest of it .
Need some help :(((((

Day11/Clue 2- if someone has prowled and left a mark on your pic, this is where hou find it

Posted
6 hours ago, NotYourAvarageBarbie said:
I found nine of them so far now

If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
3 hours ago, JamiSins said:
Ok I’m feeling stupid and zero time left to figure this out before I delete this app lol I’ve read the clues, logged in but I’ve been here for a day no clue.. anyone want to make me feel even more dumb and give me a orettt exact geo please
😂 pls… and then 23 and 24 aren’t a thing yet, correct?

It can be difficult in the beginning and I suggest everyone to explore all the various features of the app or website, open every possible links you can to find the icons. It's fun then and if you need further help feel free to DM me.

Posted
3 hours ago, juicySjoe said:
I have found 12

That's great and you still need to find 10more. Clues have been posted if you scroll up or feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
2 hours ago, Viv1027 said:
Still looking for 12. Thought I had it and now it’s not there. Appreciate any help. Thx

Posted
2 hours ago, NotYourAvarageBarbie said:
21 now 😏😝

Fantastic, well done

Posted
Here you go all 22 Clues as of today and if you need further help feel free to DM me

Here you go clues as of today
Day 1/Clue 1 - Birds of the same feather flock together,so why not bring them to join the party
Day 1/Clue 2 - if you talk to someone and feel they need to be on your A list, see how many you got there
Day 2/Clue 1 - if someone wants to say something your pictures you can set the parameters
Day2/Clue 2 - when looking for that special one you can adjust the range and what attracts you
Day3/Clue 1 - improve your daily score by liking, commenting and participating in treasure hunts and know your daily score by checking it out
Day3/Clue 2 - you can set your parameters for who can initiate a contact.
Day4/Clue 1 - if you want to report a case you send a dossier thru your lawyer
Day4/Clue 2 if you speak to someone regularly it's good to add them to your A list
Day5/Clue 1 Launch the rocket from the base and before you do that, expand the age and area to fire it to
Day5/Clue 2 it's the special club where the level of your participation determines your benefits. All good to be a part of this club
Day6/Clue 1 - this needs to be one special characters and needs to be updated time to time to keep intruders away
Day6/Clue 2 - some of the special people you find here can be here in this special zone
Day7/Clue 1 - if someone pesters you, that person can be ushered in the cyber space
Day7/Clue 2 - every few months always stick a new poze or remove old one
Day8/Clue 1 - this alarm goes on if someone visited your profile, liked your pic or comment. Make sure it's ON
Day8/Clue 2 - Time to time check yourself out so that you know how others see you
Day9/Clue 1 - there are some restrictions to be talking to other, best is to know these restrictions
Day9/Clue 2 - if you need to feel secure then best is to switch ON these feature to protect yourself
Day10/Clue 1- To the left, to the right this is how you hit on someone
Day10/Clue 2 - these are the one who checked you out recently, find who they are
Day11/Clue 1- This is where you confess your sins so that your partner in crime knows
Kybreeze73
Posted
Omg How did I get rid of 2!!!
Posted
I am missing
row 1: fourth picture
Row3: fourth picture
Row 4; fourth picture
Row 6: third and fourth picture
Posted
10 hours ago, MartynMentor said:

The puzzle pieces are available at 3pm/ 1500hrs GMT London UK time each day 😊👍🏻

How much per day I can find, even the past ones?

Posted
1 hour ago, vipx-Nx said:

How much per day I can find, even the past ones?

You can find and collect all the missing tiles you have jet go collect in your case it's 9 left to find. If you message me I will assist you. I can message you past your filters 😁👍🏻

Posted
1 hour ago, CarbonFun said:
I am missing
row 1: fourth picture
Row3: fourth picture
Row 4; fourth picture
Row 6: third and fourth picture

Six will be out today after 3.

Row 3 tile 12, if you really like someone you save them a side... Try and do that for a change 😋