THE FET STORE TREASURE HUNT 🦹‍♂️

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

The FET Store Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

Posted
7 hours ago, Natiese said:
I’m struggling so hard with these clues I can’t tell if I’m dumb or not 😭😭 I’ve got 17 of 24 and I am STRUGGLING

I've messaged you 😊👍🏻

Posted
6 hours ago, lostinsubspace said:
Any clues for #4 in the top right corner?!? That one has been kicking my butt for a long time now!

Can you message me and I'll help you I can't message you through your filters 😁👍🏻

Posted
6 hours ago, Hexy said:
I thought i knew this site inside and out but i am struggling with clue 19... Is someone around to help this bimbo out?

I see you've found it 😁👍

Posted
7 hours ago, LatexHarleyQuinn said:
Any more clues on 19, please? I feel like I have looked everywhere relating to location etc lol

I see you have found it well done 👍🏻

Posted
How many icons are out so far? I have 1 thru 19 completed
Posted
40 minutes ago, MartynMentor said:

I've messaged you 😊👍🏻

Could you help me with 12 too please? 🤞

Posted
9 hours ago, Natiese said:
I’m struggling so hard with these clues I can’t tell if I’m dumb or not 😭😭 I’ve got 17 of 24 and I am STRUGGLING

Here you go

Day9/Clue 1 - there are some restrictions to be talking to other, best is to know these restrictions

Day9/Clue 2 - if you need to feel secure then best is to switch ON these feature to protect yourself

Day10/Clue 1- To the left, to the right this is how you hit on someone

Day10/Clue 2 - these are the one who checked you out recently, find who they are

If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
9 hours ago, Rehan99 said:
I don't know what to do but I couldn't find anything else going hot day by day

Best is to start exploring all the features of the app/website to find the hidden icons. So far 20 have been released and feel free to DM for further help