First Kink Club Visit

ge****

Posted
Cross posting from something I wrote elsewhere for anyone that might be thinking, or worrying about attending a kink club/event, to share my first experience of going to one and reassure they're not as daunting as they may seem if you approach them right.
So, with encouragement from a delightful friend, I attended my first kink club (Kinky Tease, Dunstable ) last week - now I've been to swingers clubs, munches and have had a long term interest in the kink scene so had an idea of what to expect, but this was still very much a new departure for me.
Spent the week beforehand prevaricating and unsure of whether I would actually go, but decided to put my big boy knickers on (more of that later) take a deep breath and go along - after all there was no pressure, if it was nothing more than an afternoon out then what did I have to lose right?
I went with no intention or expectations of anything happening and dressed in the obligatory minimum of "all black" again with no intention of being dressed otherwise for the afternoon (though did take some things along just in case the mood took me).
Having entered and been greeted we paid and moved through to the changing area, where I elected to stay dressed, and finally we moved to the club proper, where I was given a tour where etiquette, house rules and the various areas were pointed out and discussed.
Returning to my group and grabbing drinks we sat and chatted and new friends were made while all around others were doing similar, some dressed, some not so dressed and the vibe was generally happy, smiling people and just comfortable - so much so that I announced I was going to get "changed".
A few minutes later I returned wearing nothing more than a chastity cage, hold ups and a pair of red knickers and it felt the most natural thing in the world to do - no-one batted an eyelid, no-one stared - I was just another of a group of happy people doing their "thing".
I remained that way for the rest of the day, felt completely comfortable doing so and not at all awkward or self-conscious - I was just being "me" or the "me" I wanted to be at that moment in time (being a Gemini I am multifaceted and quite chameleon like dependent on my mood).
Far from my earlier concerns that time would drag and I'd be a bit of a spare part, neither were true, time flew and I chatted to people, watched and was amazed by some of the rope play and other activities going on all around me, and even got tied at one point by someone that wanted to practice their ropework and who was I to say no to being their guinea pig.
The evening came to a close with a lovely chill in the hot tubs, and a conversation with someone curious about my chastity cage, a conversation that was as natural as asking the price of a loaf of bread before wending my way happily home.
So thanks to everyone there, those I chatted to and those I didn't, I was made to feel so welcome and included and able to truly be myself - it was a wonderfully liberating experience and one I would recommend to anyone thinking of going to a club.
Toe well and truly dipped, I shall be looking forward to more trips down the rabbit hole.
Posted

I love this. As somebody who has yet to dip their own toe into that side of the community, it's wonderfully insightful to hear about the experience from someone I know I can trust. Thank you so much for sharing 💗

Posted
I adore this. It’s something I’d love to do but never will. I’m so pleased for you that you had a fabulous time x
Posted
What a lovely uplifting read. You really described well your nerves before and then how relaxed you felt, and ' at home' I guess.
I haven't visited a Kink Club either...... yet! I think my first one would be with a chosen Dom, but we ll see.
I'm kind of worried I might see something that was too ' full on' ........in impact play,......*** or something 😄
But I guess its not like that ???

Thankyou for sharing 😊 Im very Happy for you Xx
Oh.....Im Gemini too......that might explain afew things for me !
Posted
Can recommend going to anyone - there really is no pressure, people were friendly and welcoming, no-one judged or stared.
And worry not @CosmicAngel - you're not ***d to watch anything you don't want to, all play is strictly consensual, and there are staff milling about to make sure all is well.
The other thing which I didn't mention, which was a notable difference from when I went to swingers clubs - at swingers clubs, especially on nights when single men were admitted, there were always a number of "creepy" men who would stand and stare and w*nk (used to call them the "W*nking Dead" 😁) - didn't notice any of that at the kink club.
Posted

37 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Can recommend going to anyone - there really is no pressure, people were friendly and welcoming, no-one judged or stared.
And worry not @CosmicAngel - you're not ***d to watch anything you don't want to, all play is strictly consensual, and there are staff milling about to make sure all is well.
The other thing which I didn't mention, which was a notable difference from when I went to swingers clubs - at swingers clubs, especially on nights when single men were admitted, there were always a number of "creepy" men who would stand and stare and w*nk (used to call them the "W*nking Dead" 😁) - didn't notice any of that at the kink club.

Haha winking dead 😅🤣

Only been twice to a Swingers Club, not for me really.  I need a mental connection. And YES.......lots of Single predatory men staring 😅

I felt like a piece of meat lol

Your Kink Club visit sounds friendier, and dare I say it..........more controlled and safer?

Posted
10 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

Haha winking dead 😅🤣

Only been twice to a Swingers Club, not for me really.  I need a mental connection. And YES.......lots of Single predatory men staring 😅

I felt like a piece of meat lol

Your Kink Club visit sounds friendier, and dare I say it..........more controlled and safer?

Yes that's exactly it - now of course that's my experience based on only one visit to one kink club but having been to several swingers clubs there was an element of the creepiness at all of them

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Yes that's exactly it - now of course that's my experience based on only one visit to one kink club but having been to several swingers clubs there was an element of the creepiness at all of them

Indeed.........its not a Safe feeling.......and woe betide you catch somebodies eye by accident 😄

Posted
February 3, FatefulDestiny said:
I adore this. It’s something I’d love to do but never will. I’m so pleased for you that you had a fabulous time x

Only just read this properly FD - any reason you'd never go to one, that you're comfortable sharing of course?
If it comes down to things like feeling awkward or uncomfortable, or a spare part - all of those tied into the ***s I had before I went - yet they couldn't have been more unfounded, the vibe was just so relaxed and comfortable and not at all awkward.

Posted

Perfectly summed up my emotions on my first visit. Being in UK I am always weary someone will recognise me

Posted
7 minutes ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

Perfectly summed up my emotions on my first visit. Being in UK I am always weary someone will recognise me

Thing is though if someone is there that recognises you, they'll probably hope for the same level of discretion as you'd hope for from them, after all they're there for similar reasons to you - it's only awkward if either, or both of you, make it awkward.
I can remember years ago when I used to go to swingers clubs, someone I knew walked in one night, we just smiled politely and left it at that - then the next time I saw her outside of the club we had a brief conversation about it and just laughed about it.

Posted

It is awkward and you do get over it. I tend to visit clubs in the midlands and not Wales

Posted
On 2/11/2024 at 9:17 AM, gemini_man said:

Only just read this properly FD - any reason you'd never go to one, that you're comfortable sharing of course?
If it comes down to things like feeling awkward or uncomfortable, or a spare part - all of those tied into the ***s I had before I went - yet they couldn't have been more unfounded, the vibe was just so relaxed and comfortable and not at all awkward.

Home life logistics wouldn’t “allow” it x

Posted
1 hour ago, FatefulDestiny said:

Home life logistics wouldn’t “allow” it x

Ah...say no more x